OG PAULA AND LELE

Heyy pumpkin , Paula said walking in the kitchen .
Well good morning sunshine lele said handing Paula her News paper and readings glasses.
What u want for breakfast said lele feeding one of the baby boy , while Paula got the other baby boy on her lap.
Ummm how about some nice hot oatmeal baby .
Coming right up lele said grabbing the oatmeal.
Baby can we go on a vacation I really need one said lele.
Well I have to see , I got some important movies to make and I'm about to open a new store.
But I will make time for you darling, said Paula as she ate her oatmeal.
Did you polish my guns up for me baby Paula ask lele.
Just like u ask me to daddy lele said as she sat on Paula lap.
You know I love you right said Paula holding lele on her lap and the baby on the other lap.
I got everyone I love in this kitchen lele said looking at Paula
Paul grab lele face and pull it in and kiss her with so much meaning and passion.
Lele heart pump faster she started to feel wet and Paula new it.
Go up stairs and put the boys in there cribs, then go in the room get naked and put ur ass in the air, doggy style ,I want that ass up in the air waiting for me to get up there, do as u told beautiful Paula smack lele on her ass and lele did as she was told

Paula kept eating her breakfast and her phone ring.
She gets up and start to go up stairs to attend to her wife.
Lele was in doggy style position moaning in a low voice,ummm baby I'm waiting.
Paula walks in the room still talking on the phone ,
Baby lele moan out.
I'm on the phone Paula said walking over to lele who is still in doggy style position .
Paul started to rub lele round phat nice size ass with a tiny waist.
Lele was well built beautiful body that Paula would kill over.
Paula was very obsesses over her wife.
No one can look at her for to long , and she can barely leave the house.
Here I come baby said Paula as she stuck her finger in lele ass, and still talking on the phone.
Okay I just move that money to my swiss land account and I take care of that other thing tonight.
I'll call u later Paula said and hung up the phone.
Well well well, What we have here Paula said grabbing her strap out the closet.
Ummmm honey I'm dripping wet lele said in a sexy voice.
I see that as Paula took her finger out lele ass and put it in her girly part.
Oooooooo UMMMMMM lele Let out a moan.
I love u baby Paula said she stick
her face in lele ass and started eating her from the back.
Very loud moans was coming from lele shaking uncontrollably I cumming ummmmmmmm oooooo ummmmm yes daddy , yes daddy ,UMMMMMM.
I love it when u cum in my mouth baby Paula said laying on her back and lele gets out of doggy style position and go lay on on Paula chest.
I love u so much 💖 lele whisper to Paula. I could not imagine my self without you
Lele said starting to cry.
What wrong now lele.
I just got u off Paula said holding lele .
Nothing baby it's just. I just want to start to live a peaceful life ,just me and u and none of this street war shit lele said.
Baby how many times do i have to let u no we're gone to be okay nothing is gone to come between us said Paula you and my baby boys is my world and no one is gone to take that from me .
Are we ever gone to live free lele ask Paula.
I don't no baby , I don't no.
Paula turn over and kiss lele.
I have some business to take care of today said Paul getting up from the bed to take a shower.

THE HIT.
PAULA WENT TO VISIT MOM'S TIBS . HER PARTNER IN CRIME , AT THE SHIM SHACK A RESTAURANT LOW KEY, BAD PLACE . A LOTS OF MONEY COMES IN AND OUT THAT PLACE. THAT WAS MOM TIBS PLACE AND THAT'S WERE MOST OGs HUNG OUT.
LOOK WHO HERE MOM TIBS SAID .
WHAT UP BURNER PAULA SAID TO MOM TIBS.
NOTHING MUCH TIBS SAID.
I SEE LELE LET UR ASS OUT THE HOUSE.
I LL PUT HER ASS TO SLEEP SHE BE ALRIGHT SAID PAULA LIGHTING A CIGAR. SO WHAT UP ?TIBS SAID.
I GOT TO GO CHECK ON MY BUSINESSES TODAY AND WE GOT TO FLY OUT TO CALI FOR SOME OGs MEETINGS THIS WEEKEND. U NO HOW THAT GO PAULA SAID.
YE, WELL THAT STORE UR COUSIN RUNNING IS BRINGING IN GOOD MONEY.
YE I TEACH HER WELL I MIGHT LET LISA TAKE OVER IT , SAID PAULA TAKING A SHOT TO THE HEAD.
WHAT ABOUT T BOZ TIBS ASK.
IM LET HER FALL BACK JUST FOR A LITTLE SHE GOING THREW A LOT RIGHT NOW , WHEN SHE COME AROUND I LL TALK TO HER.
What's the plans for tonight Tibs ask .
I need to hit them before they hit us said Paula , gather some goons up and tell them to bring there tools.
Paula phone ring .
Dam baby I just left the house.
Heyy what's up Paula said to lele.
Okay I bring some back love u, kiss the boys for me okay bye.
Get ur ass home Paula u got a whoopen coming to you Tibs said being funny.
Oh no no I give the ass woopen over there, yes yes said Paula taking another shot.
Alright meet me tonight at killers trap house we will gear up there.
Paula got up heading for the door to leave and gun shots rang out on mon Tibs shim Shack restaurant.
Mom Tibs took cover and as Paula went to duck a bullet hit her and she fell down scream Yo! I'm hit.