A PEACE OF MIND

LELE baby we here yell Paula.
Alicia come walking through the living room. Where Roz, ask Alicia.
She had to make a detour and she'll be here in the morning said Paula.
She having call me not once since she got out , this is crazy. What am I'm chop liver said Alicia.
Look it's my mother birthday in three days , so I'll be heading out to today anyway said Alicia. I'm so tired of being left in the dark like I'm some fucking child said Alicia walking in the bedroom.
Chilli I'm home said boz playing around.
Boz kiss my ass said chilli never coming out the room , but she send Jamal out to see boz.
Hey baby said LELE walking in the living room kissing Paula.
Heyy cakes where the boys at .
They sleep accept this one.
Heyy bow come here boy , I miss you said Paula picking him up.
T boz was already in the chair holding Jamal.
Alright come on I want to talk to you in the bedroom said Paula holding bow wow walking in the room with LELE.
Chilli come walking out going to the kitchen.
Heyy what up said boz.
Chilli grab the baby milk out the refrigerator and heated up a little. She straight ignore boz.
So where the baby ask boz.
In the room said chilli not looking at boz fixing the milk.
Ok I'ma go see her .
No I'll bring her to you said chilli walking out the kitchen.
Chilli this is ridiculously said boz.
Chilli bring the baby out to boz.
There she go momma baby said boz holding the baby.
The baby starts crying.
She don't know you said chilli smirking.
Yeah I wonder why that said boz with attitude.
Ok ok said chilli giggling walking away.
What so funny huh ask boz.
Well I'm sure we both no the reason why Bella don't no you said chilli, but let's not get into it.
No what's the reason chilli huh said boz.
What is it because bianca said boz.
Well obviously said chilli.
CHILLI I not doing this with you up here. I been in jail for almost 2 months. 
I am tired.
Then go lay down said chilli.
I am hungry.
Then go make you something to eat said chilli very seriously.
You know what chilli, yeah I fuck up but treating me like this isn't gone to take back the fact that I fuck bianca ok .
Yeah your right, you fell in love and FUCK a cop who had your ass looking stupid ha haa haa dummy. I'm so happy this is over between us.  What the hell was I thinking said chilli.
You know what boz I'm more mad at myself for putting up with all ur bullshit all these years .
Yeah! that's why you got pregnant on me said boz.
We were not together boz you was with ur cop friend that busted your ass and put you in jail.
Boz jump up in chilli face.
She steer chilli down wanting to break down and hug her all over .
Knowing chilli was right and hurt.
Get out my face boz.
I'ma be in the guest room with Bella said boz upset.
It's best if she walk away, she didn't want to loose her control on chilli again..
Paula knock on door .
Heyy chilli how you been. LELE send me over to see if you can keep an eye on the Boyz for a little ask Paula she wanted too spend some alone time with LELE
No I can not said chilli and close the door .
Fuck is her problem said Paula.
Don't worry about that crybaby bitch we got into it said LELE.
What you mean y'all got into it said Paula.
Nothing baby, nothing serious said LELE fixing herself up in the mirror.
Paula steer at LELE like what the fuck is going on.
Let me go see what boz is doing said Paula.
Boz what's up .
Nothing chilling here watching lion king.
Yeah good I need you to keep an eye on my boys for a little.
Why? where you going ask boz.
What? Nowhere but but inside LELE said Paula smiling.
Oh ok I see what it is, said boz.  Sure bring them in hear they can keep Jamal company.
Good said Paula walking out to get the boys.

Boz see Alicia walking by with luggage in her hands .
Heyy heyy where you going.
I'm leaving, the kids can stay..
Alicia what's wrong ask boz .
I need a peace of mind.
I have to go I been stuck here not knowing where my wife at she don't call and she don't care said Alicia.
I fill trap and I need some free time to myself she said yelling real loud.
Ok ok but you know how Roz is . She really wanted to come with us,.
Alicia shit is so fuck up and back up that she had a lot took take care of when she got out.
Roz love you and those kids to death, that's all she kept talking about.
Boz stop please.  She could call me, show some respect. I can't do this.  After the accountant I took her back cause I love her and still do and always will.
But I'm tired of playing good wife.
When really thinking about it there no communication with me and my wife.
I'll be back and when I do come back everything I mean everything and everybody will be getting exposed.
What said boz in shock not knowing what she talking about.