DON'T CRY NOW

Boz Boz! Wake up! OMG bozzzz! wake up !
Umm what, what chilli you ok said boz sleep talking to herself.
I don't know if Chilli okay, and your baby crying Dammm! I got to work tomorrow said Bianca with attitude.
2:00 in the morning with this shit said Bianca.
I got her said boz she my daughter.
Yeah you right about that said Bianca.
Boz get back in bed holding the baby.
Are you for real said Bianca.
What? Said boz.
How am I'm suppose to get some sleep.
Turn over close your eyes and go to sleep said boz.
I did not sign up for this boz.........
You knows what Bianca. Go Back to your sister place if you fill so uncomfortable, cause these are my kids and you will leave before them alright said boz.
Ok , so you call yourself telling me off! Well let me tell you something boz. I know you still in love with ur wife and want her back, I don't care, you trying to play me and I still here with you said Bianca STARTING to cry.
I wasn't saying it like that Bianca. It just that I want to be with my kids so bad . So I'm going threw some shit right now. Please cut me a break.
Ok baby I'll back off said Bianca .
Thank you said boz.

Umm MMM III my head hurts said Chilli trying to left her head up .
Oh NOOO honey you can't move you sprain  ur back said the nurse let me go get the doc and call ur sister Lisa.
No ii I need my ki kids please.
Ok I'm call Lisa yet her know you woke up out of the coma said the nurse.
The coma who what c c coma ask chilli trying to talk.
Just rest and the doctor is on his way said the nurse.
Ummm umm MMM cry chilli for her kids.
Hour later Lisa show up.
Heyy look who woke up said Lisa smiling and playing.
Umm my head Lisa.
Yeah I know you and boz was going at it.
My ki kid please I need my kids .
Chilli the kids is with boz and you know they alright.
No they mines cry chilli.
Please Chilli stop you gone to hurt yourself said Lisa hugging chilli.
I know she got them around that Bianca bitch cry chilli.
Why I always have to get the shit end of the stick Lisa, I shouldn't have never came back cry Chilli , but I promise you this when I get my kids back.  I'm not looking back for know one.
Chilli you upset now , she not hurting those kids said Lisa. When you get out this hospital. I'll make sure she will give them back too you said Lisa.
She put me in a coma , it's no coming back from that on top of that I lose my baby ummmm ummmmiiii III I still not pressing charges.
Lisa you tell her I won't pressure charges, if she give me the kids. I'll leave peacefully and that's that.
Ok let me see what the doc say and calm down you was in a coma for 3 day . So be calm said Lisa.

I try to go to the hospital too see her . They said I can't come in said boz with a straight face trying to hide her filling for chilli.
Do you blame her for blocking you, said Lisa
You know what Lisa , it doesn't matter. I got my kids she took from me for months said boz.
What ? You almost kill her , your wife.
She in there with a fuck up back boz! Yell Lisa.
She was in a coma for 3 days and not once did you check up on her or call me too see if she alright said Lisa.
Chilli mouth got her in that situation said boz fixing her laces to her sneakers.
Boz what up with you, do you hear what you saying ask Lisa. 
Bitch took my kids and I'm wrong yell boz.
Yes you are and you know it .
Well shit happens said boz standing up.
You got to give those kids back . The doc said she have to be in there another week and two weeks in therapy.
No! there my kids too ok , dam enough said boz.
No boz, chilli was really pregnant said Lisa.
What? Stop Lisa ok , this game is going to far with chilli and you said boz with a little smirk on her face.
No boz you murdered her baby.
Here read the hospital papers said Lisa.
Papers don't lie said Lisa .
You got no choice but to give them back in a week or she pressing charges she said. It was a pause.
Boz reading the papers in shock with tear ready to roll down her eyes.
You no there's no coming back from this said Lisa , that fucking temper of yours.
Roz want to see you too.
Boz walk slow to lisa in shock still looking down at the papers , Lisa look at BOZ.
Here Lisa boz said handing her the papers.
She slightly fainted , but Lisa cought her and sat her down.

Oh God boz cry out ummm what I do umm MMMM oh God ummmmm . I can't take this no more cry boz.
It's alright boz, it's gonna be alright sis said Lisa .
Oh Lisa ummm cry out boz. As boz sat down and Lisa standing over her holding each other crying.
We will figure this out , we never give up , I'm here for you sis , cause we always ride together cry Lisa.
No no I kill everything I love umm umm umm you right no coming back cry boz.
Stop! stop!  we gone to fix this cry Lisa.
No fixing nothing I got to get away cry boz.
No you will not run, that not gone to make it right said Lisa.
I lost chilli forever cry boz. Now I don't want to live....
You TRIPPEN now said Lisa.
Boz just sat there and cry out with Lisa arms wrap around her in comfort .