LISA STAY WITH US

That's night Lisa left chilli house after t boz and her had a argument. She went home got in the shower to sober up and calm down.
Dammm , t boz lost her mind she said in the shower . Music was playing .
She didn't hear her bathroom door open as two shot went off one hit Lisa on the leg and the other in the stomach.
She feel in the shower with blood pulling all out of her.
A neighbor heard the gun shots and call the cops.
The cops had to get the land lord to open the door .
They went in the bathroom and there was Lisa laying in a pool full of blood.
They rush Lisa to the hospital, she was nearly breathing.

T boz phone ring who this.
It's Jamie sounding like she was crying.
What good t boz said.
Lisa been shot.
WHAT ?T BOZ JUMP UP. WHAT HAPPEN. WE DON'T NO JAMIE SAID, BUT SHE BEEN HIT TWICE.
OKAY OKAY IM ON MY WAY.
AS T BOZ WAS LEAVING CHILLI WAS PULLING UP. T BOZ STOP IN HER TRACKS LOOKING AT CHILLI WITH TEARS IN HER EYES.
WHAT WRONG CHILLI SAID.
LISA BEEN SHOT .
OMG OMG WHERE IS SHE .
AT THE HOSPITAL , RIDE WITH ME PLEASE T BOZ SAID.
THE RIDE WAS QUIET TO THE HOSPITAL.
Lisa in room 333 ICU
OK THANK U.
T BOZ AND CHILLI WENT TO LISA ROOM , AND T BOZ FELL STRAIGHT TO THE GROUND AND START CRYING HITTING HER HEAD, THIS IS ALL MY FAULT, LOOK AT MY FRIEND SHE CRY OUT.
NO T STOP IT CHILLI TRY TO HELP HER UP , NO THIS IS NOT UR FAULT CHILLI SAID HUGGING HER ,ITS OKAY BABY , ITS OKAY.
NO NO NO T BOZ SAID CRYING ON CHILLI.
T BOZ GET UP TO GO CLOSER TO LISA , SHE WAS HOOK UP TO ALL THESE TUBES.
I GOT TO FIX THIS T BOZ SAID WALKING UP AND DOWN IN THE ROOM STRESS OUT.
MY SISTER OMG, NOW WHAT, SHE JUST SAT THERE AND CRY WHILE CHILLI WAS HOLDING HER.
SHE GONNA MAKE IT BABY , LISA IS STRONG.

THEY PULL BACK UP AT T BOZ HOUSE.
T IM GONNA GO OKAY AND I TALK TO .....
NOOOO PLEASE BABY STAY WITH ME TONIGHT.
I NEED U T BOZ SAID CRYING WITH HER HEAD DOWN.
I LOVE U CHILLI, I NO I GOT FUCK UP WAYS , I NEED HELP.
OKAY BABY OKAY CHILLI SAID WALKING T BOZ IN THE HOUSE.
I GOT TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL EARLY IN THE MORNING OKAY, T BOZ SAID. OKAY T CHILLI SAID I'MA RUN SOME BATH WATER FOR U.
COME CHILLI SAID GET IN THE BATH T .
YOU COME WITH ME T BOZ SAID PLEASE.
THEY GOT UNDRESS AND GOT IN THE TUBE IN SILENT T BOZ JUST SAT THERE AND CRY THINKING ABOUT ALL THE STUFF HER AND LISA USE TO GET INTO WHEN THEY WERE GROWING UP.
CHILLI WAS WASHING T BOZ DOWN VERY GENTLY.
COME TIME TO GET OUT CHILLI SAID LET ME GET U A TOWEL.
OKAY BABY T BOZ SAID.
GO DRY OFF AND LAY DOWN, UR MOTHER SAID DINNER SHOULD BE READY SOON, SAID CHILLI.

A week later.
Baby I'm heading to the hospital t boz said okay call me, love u chilli yell.
Love u to.

T boz phone ring
Who this .
Heyyy it's RANEE what u getting into tonight boz.
What? Not u for sure t boz said and who gave u my number,
I got it from ur people's Coco . So what good with us Ranee said
Not a dam thing , listen I got a girlfriend that I'm in love with okay , don't call me no more.
I'ma tell u that one time stop calling me t boz said.
Really , stop fucking calling u ranee said okay I got u.
Bitch ask around about me t boz said I'm not that one , go about ur business t boz said and lose my number.
Wait ur girl Coco said hope Lisa pull threw she said laughing .
Bitch what u say t boz yell on the phone.
She hung the phone up.
T boz had to pull over and get her thoughts together.
Okay let me check on Lisa ,
Then I'm take care of Coco once and for all.

Knock knock who is it . It's RANEE ,
Who the hell is Ranee chilli said.
She open the door to see a light skin women at her door.
Can I help u .
Yes Im sorry but I left my little hand purse in here . What,? Chilli said looking at her like she crazy.
Yes it's pink it might be in between the black couch.
Chilli was speechless.
Okay , when was u in my house.
Oh t boz and Lisa threw a little get together 3 weeks ago I think ranee said.
Who r u chilli said.   I'm a Friend of Lisa.
Okay let me check chilli went back a check the couch and found her hand purse, she could not believe it, she went from a 100 to beyond.
Here u go and thank u for the information chilli said. Oh wait what was t boz during in my place at the so call get together.
You should ask her, bye ranee said and skip off.
This bitch had the nerves to come, I'm kill t boz .
CHILLI call t boz she didn't answer. Come home now t boz nowwww she yell on the voice message.

T boz was just leaving the hospital.
She checks her phone and seen a voice message from chill.
She call to listen to it ,get
home now.
T boz got worry hop in the car and rush to chilli place.
Chilli were u at in the room .
T boz walk in the room seeing chilli with tears in her eyes and packing up Tboz stuff.
What baby what now t boz said walking over to her.
Don't touch me chilli said.
U like to throw get together in my place.
T boz was shock , she pause .
Yes T , ur little bitch Ranee came she left her purse.
Get out chilli said .

Wait baby little Ranee is Lisa friend they got something going on , Dammm why jumping to conclusions t boz yell, this is the shit I hate .
U had a get together in my place chilli said.
Yes I did , it was no more then 8 people in her , nothing happens everyone was friend's, t boz said.
I so fucking stress out right now, chilli okay come with me t boz said.
No , calm down chilli said.
No no no I'm tired it's always something t boz said knocking the TV over.
Chilli step back,. she got kinda scar.
I thought we was doing good t boz said then pause.
Oh baby chilli said with tears in her eyes.
T boz drop to the bed then start crying.
Stop crying baby please u going through to much right now chilli said hugging t boz.
I'm sorry baby I probably did jump to conclusions chilli said rubbing t boz hair.
TBoz look up and start kissing chilli they made sweet passion love all night.
T boz put chilli ass to sleep.
To boz pull the blanket up to chill neck tugging her in and kissing her on her cheeks.
T boz went to pop her some popcorn .
When a Tex came in.
How is ur happy life now ,ha haalolo.
Bitch t boz said.
Okay she want to play okay, COMING between me and my girl okay, I'm whoop her ass nice , then send her young ass home to her mother.
I'm have to get rid of this phone cause if I change my number chilli go to be on it.
Bitch keep texting me ,okay .
I turned my phone off for the night I can't afford to hurt chill anymore ,plus my sister fighting for her life to much is going on.
I love chilli and I'm not gone to lose her.
I went to sleep cuddling up under my cupcake.

Baby wake up chilli said I got to get to work .
I'm stop at the hospital on lunch break okay chilli said she been down and kiss t boz see u later.
Okay love u t boz said still half way sleep.

T boz got up too and went to the bathroom to take a shower. She turn her phone on, and there were 33 Tex message alone from Ranee.
All I got to deal with this shit today t boz said grabbing her keys and left.
She went to Jamie house , heyy how Lisa doing , I'm going to visit her right now, come on T boz said okay Jamie hop in.
U seen that bitch Coco t boz ask.  Yeah she be with this chicks name Ronda , Tracy ,and Ranee JAMIE SAID.
RANEE t boz said ranee.
Ye u no her?
Jamie ask.
Ye I fuck her at this get together ,.
Damn t boz u get them left and right Jamie said laughing.
Nothing funny, little bitch keep calling my phone. Now I'm have to destroy the whole phone t boz said stress out.
On top of that I got Lisa to worry about, and I'm thinking about asking chilli to marry me.
My cousin Paula want me to run this store for her.
Just to much is going on right now.