PAULA'

I miss you so much le , you drove me crazy thinking about you .
See what you made me do said Paula wrap up under Lele
I'm sorry baby but I had enough of ur disloyalty, and now you with that cop bitch said Lele.
No I'm not ,  ha ha stop saying she a cop said Paula giggling a little.
Well she sound like one, all in my kids shit said Lele.
Nah she said she is some type of spoke person or promoter for cancer patients said Paula.
Oh yeah Alicia and the kids is on the way said Paula.
Really why?
Roz said, Lenin came by and shot up the compound Lobby said Paula.
What, what! Seriously said Lele OMG CRY OUT LELE.
WE GONE TO BE OK LE ALRIGHT. I'M NOT LETTING NOTHING HURT MY FAMILY SAID PAULA'.
NOW I GOT TO Fly BACK. OR SNEAK BACK WHEN ALICIA GET HERE, SAID PAULA.
NO! NO! NOT A GOOD IDEA, and you leaving us cry Lele.
Lele honey I got to take care of some business and pick some shit up .
No hell no said Lele.
Look I'm only gone to be a day promise.
Nothing gone to happen said Paula please baby I need you to be strong for me and hold this shit down until I get back, like my baby always do ok said Paula holding Lele.
This is all to much cry Lele .
Ok ok I'm good but you better come back to us , I'm not playing said Lele holding Paula face giving her a kiss.

Paula hop on the plane back that Alicia and kids came in.
She call Roz but Roz didn't answer.
Shit where the hell is she said Paula to herself.

Roz sat in the waiting room of the BUTCHERY HALL WERE THE TOP DOGS CALL THE RED HEAD OGs FEMALES.
Who has the last say in anything that's gonna go down.
PITCH was with Roz.
Roz always took Pitch with her there.
It's was always good to have a older OG with you .
Plus they new Pitch.
This crazy said Roz.
Change isn't crazy when you trying to protect what's yours .
It's always one out the bunch that have to go over the line and get big head said Pitch.
I'm asking permission to take out a good friend of mines since ye high said Roz.
Roz when you go in there don't mention the Lele and Lenin situation.  If they give you the ok to take Lenin out, because she slept with another OG wife they gonna have to take Lele out too said Pitch.
God ummm shit ! Said Roz .
We both know that gone to be the end of Paula said Pitch.
So what I say , Lenin running around here shooting at people in her own crew bitch lost her mind said Roz.
I always new it was gonna be Lenin , I always told you not to trust her said PITCH.
Yeah you did said Roz . Dam why Paula keep calling me . I got to take this I be back said Roz standing up.
Wait!  when you go in there talk about Lenin trying to buy all the partnerships and business y'all got going on out . Let them know it's gone to mess up there money too, and you need to buy Lenin out fast.
Let them know lenin definitely have other plans and they will not be involved said Pitch.
Pitch I can't do.........
Do what I tell you Roz!  You friend Lenin is out for blood. I been seen this coming and Paula beating her the way she did. Give Lenin a reason to turn on y'all and do her own thing.
You have too much to lose said Pitch, now I'ma go smoke me a cigarette .
Roz they waiting to see you. Come this way please said a butch woman who work there for them.

WHERE IS ROZ said Paula walking into the compound.
Paula bump into birdie.
Oh what's up said birdie confused to see Paula.
Yeah what's good, where is Roz ask PAULA.
Oh yeah she went to the BIG DOG MEETING said birdie.
Shit I forgot that was today said Paula looking around.
Lenin shot up this lobby up like this said Paula grining.
Yeah she on a fucking war path with her own crew.
Oh whoaaa🤣 she mad at me ha haaaaa dead bitch said Paula giggling.
Where my cousin at .
Ummm long story said birdie.
Paula stop making a sandwich 🥪 and look at birdie.
Where my cousin at birdie and where big mouth at said Paula.
Well lisa at the hospital with chilli.
Chilli down here ask PAULA.
Why she at the hospital.
Your cousin crazy Paula she definitely is a little you said birdie.
I know I raise her said Paula eating her sandwich.
So what happen?
Chilli and boz got into it bad , boz put chilli in a coma for 3 days.
What? ! Said Paula in shock.
Wait what! and where is boz.
She up stairs we had to give her some volume to calm her down.
Paula it's not good we have to keep a eye on her. She doesn't want to be here anymore.
Well let her go to her mom or she can come back with me said Paula concern.
No she almost swallow some pills.
Ok ok let me go talk to her , she coming with.me said Paula heading up stairs.
Paula! Chilli was really pregnant , boz kick her in the stomach.
What the fuck said Paula.
Baby die said birdie putting her head down.
Oh God said Paula now jogging up the steps.

Roz sit down. What bring you all the way across country to see us.
I know it's not are looks said one of the Red Head joking.
Oh no no no no said Roz giggling..
Please sit down.
Okay said Roz.
Umm well it's Lenin my partner.

Cuz knock knock Paula open the door and walk in.
Heyy baby girl.
Heyy Paula said boz weak and drained .
So what up said Paula sitting next to the bed.
I have to kill chilli.
Cuz you on volumes right now so just relax ok said Paula.
No she trying to take my kids back with her and I never see them again this time .
No no now you no that's not true cuz.
Yeah I killed her child said boz very weak.
What did I do said boz breaking down crying.  Cuz come on now it's gone to be good . I'll fix this said Paula rubbing boz hand.
No!! I have to kill her. I have to kill the woman I love cry boz.
Boz please you have too relax.
No!! She said if I don't give the kids back in a week she gone to put me in jail cause of the baby she lost .
Ok later on I'ma go and visit chill. I need you to relax and don't do nothing stupid please cuz you talking crazy.
You need to come back with me and where the kids at ask PAULA.
My my mother house for now said boz.
Ok you need to get yourself together. You are to strong for this boz said Paula giving her a kiss on her forehead.
Paula went back down stairs.
Birdie tell Lisa to call me soon she get in and keep a close eye on my cousin said Paula I'm taking one of the cars I'll be back ..