Weak

"The ninth huh? Well if I'm being honest it may of been some kind of message from the previous users of one for all, but what that message is I have no idea."

"Man that answer is so unfulfilling." "Well sorry but that's really all I know nothing like this has ever happened before." "It's alright I should get back before people start to worry, after the nurses office I basically came straight here."

"Right, and young todoroki's match is about to start you might be able to figure out a strategy to beat him." "That's what I'm hoping."

Elsewhere

While walking in the hallway alone todoroki turns the corner only to his his father staring back at him. He tried to leave without say a word until his father finally spoke. "If you had just used your fire you would've won the first two rounds easily you aren't doing anything but embarrassing yourself out there" Todoroki kept walking as if he didn't even hear him talking but the face he was making was definitely told a different story.

Back at the stands deku met up with everyone just in time to catch todoroki and sero's match
"Hey deku you almost missed the match I was worried." "Sorry about that, I had just gotten a lecture from recovery girl." "Well at least you made it back in time for the second match."

"3, 2, 1, GO!"

Almost as if exactly when present mic said go sero immediately shot out his tape tying todoroki up. But the thing is he wasn't doing anything to resist. Sero put the last bit of tape on him and was swinging him towards the end of the ring until todoroki finally looked up.

"Sorry." In a few seconds ice as tall as the stadium came up and completely covered sero and almost touching the people in the stadium.

"Sero do you t-think that you c-can m-move?" "L-like that'll h-happen."

"This means that todoroki wins the second match by a landslide, although there will be a slight delay so that we can get rid of all of this ice."

"Sorry about that, I lost my cool." Todoroki then started to melt the ice around sero. Back at the stands everyone where still shocked at what just happened. Deku's mind was practically racing to find out any sort of plan that can give even a 1% chance of winning.

"Hey Midoriya?!" "Oh Yeah yaoyarozu?" "I can tell your thinking about a lot and I just wanna say..." "yeah?" "I'm on your side okay!" At that moment deku felt as if he could do anything even take on a army. "Hey momo?" "Yes Midoriya?" "Let's make a promise. Okay?" "What promise do you want to make?"

"I promise to win the sports festival."

But Of course as they say somethings are easier said then done. "Why would I say something that, I have almost no chance with Kacchan and todoroki competing." And as if exactly on cue todoroki came from around the corner staring right at deku.

"I need to speak with you." Of course deku always did have bad luck but sometimes it was almost as if the devil himself went out of his way to make his life miserable. But In any situation if it's todoroki who is asking to speak with him it might just be something so important he won't be able to comprehend it.

"Are you all mights secret love child?" Definitely not what he was expecting. "Well? Aren't you gonna answer my question, or am I supposed to take your reluctance as a yes?" "W-what no all might is definitely not my dad! Why would even ask that!" "Have you ever heard of quirk marriages." This actually surprised deku he had indeed heard of quirk marriages being super popular during one of the quirk generations but why would he bring that up.

"Midoriya I am a product of one of those marriages my father met my mother and thought that he would be able to make a strong offspring. And the thing is I absolutely grotesque him and I'll win this tournament only using my left side."

Midoriya was standing still. Its true people did used to get married for the sole purpose of having a child with a powerful quirk back in the day but that's not what made him angry. 'I'll win this tournament only using my left side.' Meaning he'll only use his ice quirk. At this point todoroki was already leaving until deku spoke up. "Everyone here is trying their best, so for you to win only using half your power just pisses me off." Todoroki did stop but didn't turn around after deku's own declaration of war he walked off.

"And Ibara Shiozaki walks away unscathed!"

While the crowd goes wild deku can't help but to try and think of solutions that might help him win his match against Todoroki.

"And after some time Iida finally walks away the victor!"

'If todoroki starts out with one of those ice glaciers I'm done not speaking of which what will I do if I do manage to get him to use his fire.' "Midoriya" deku looked up to find momo along with some of his classmates looking at him with a worried expression. "You've been muttering for a while now, You've been talking through two whole matches, and I haven't heard you take too many breaths in. Are you worried about something?" "Actually yaoyorozu, can I talk to you in private?"

"What is it that you wanted to tell me?" "I can't tell you everything that happened but Long story short I'm gonna make Todoroki use his other side." "Why would you do that?! He's already as strong as everybody in our class and you wanna make him stronger?!" "I know it sounds craz-" "Is what I would say if I didn't know you" "huh?" "Your Izuku Midoriya someone who can't look away from someone who needs saving despite the odds against him, and besides you already promised me you where gonna win so I know you'll pull through." "Thanks momo"

"Now it's time for the 6th match!"

"Aww man did we miss Ashido and aoyama's fight?" "In any case we'll have to apologize after might fight make sure to cheer me on." Deku let out a slight chuckle "sure thing."

"Let the fight begin!"

"After hearing the go ahead momo quickly made a shield for protection but as soon as she made it Tokoyami's dark shadow was already on its way. She dodged the first hit and was able to make a sword. She started running towards Tokoyami but had to stop because dark shadow was already on its way back. She realized it was a bad position to be in even if Tokoyami didn't practice hand to hand combat much it would still be bad to be sandwiched between the two of them. 'I'll have to blind them'

Momo then made a flash grenade, it went off causing Tokoyami to cover his eyes leaving him wide open. Momo started running up to him gaining the first hit by hitting him in the stomach with the hilt of her sword. But Dark shadow was quickly coming in she put up her shield to block the attack but the bad thing is the attacks weren't stopping. She to get out of the way but if she did she would get hit with a flurry of attacks. But then the attack stopped.

"And Tokoyami wins the 6th match"

"Wha-" she looked down to see that her feat had crossed the barrier. She lost and everyone saw it, if only she could've thought of a better plan, if only she could of moved faster.

"If only I weren't so weak."