Chapter 50: Breakfast time and Jordan get ready for training

In Marinette's room, Marinette was sound asleep when the sun start to shine, the sun's rays shined on her face, and she woke up and yawned.

Marinette: Good morning, Tikki.

Tikki: Good morning, Marinette.

Marinette: Another day in Paris. *She get out of bed and Tikki went down too. She goes to the calendar and sees what day is it.* Tuesday, July 9th. And Bridgette's birthday is next Saturday.

Tikki: How old will Bridgette be?

Marinette: 16. Practically the same age as me.

Tikki: Wow.

Marinette: Let's see what we got to do today. *She gets her day planner out and sees what's planned for the day.* Hmm. No training today. Guess I can call Alya and say I can't meet with her and the others today. It's not like we got anything planned for the day.

Tikki: Think so?

Marinette: I don't know. I'll ask her soon.

Tom: Breakfast! Who wants blueberry muffins?

Marinette: See you later, Tikki. *Marinette heads downstairs to the kitchen and she sees her dad taking the muffins out of the oven.*

Tom: Okay

Tom: Okay. The muffins are done. Just let them cool and get the juice and some fruit.

Marinette: Morning, papa. *She kisses him on the cheek.*

Tom: Good morning, Marinette. I just got the muffins out, just let them cool for a little bit and you all get some.

Marinette: Okay. Is there cereal left?

Tom: Let me check. *He goes into the pantry and sees a box in the fridge.* Hmm. Honey Graham.

Marinette: Thank you

Marinette: Thank you. *She grabbed a bowl, and a spoon and go to the table, and make her breakfast, she go back to the fridge and get a carton of orange juice and milk. She also grabbed a cup for her orange juice and the milk carton for her cereal. Soon, Marin walked downstairs and yawned.*