Chapter 112: Heroes vs Skarf part 2

In the Louvre, Skarf stretches his arms out and starts eating the artwork, and people start running away, screaming.

Skarf: Mmm this stuff is delicious. *He goes to the statue and takes a chunk of it.* That's what I call solid food. *His hand eats the statue piece and his hand burps.* Delicious.

Firefly: Hey, chow hound! *They came together and faced Skarf.*

Skarf: Ooh. I'm craving for some dessert: which is your miraculous.

Blue Feather: You can try, but you won't try to get them.

Skarf: Wanna bet? *He stretches his arms out, but they evade the arms, Flora pushes her hands out and shoots out a green spiral and hit Skarf, Skarf skidded back, Viperia throws her ribbon out and wraps around his legs and she pulls him back, but Skarf stretches his left arm out and punches her back, Thunderbird scowled, she flies in the air, and looked down at Skarf.*

Thunderbird: Propeller spin! *She spin super fast and let out a huge gust of wind at Skarf, he start to skid back and rolled on the floor and hit the wall in the back of the head.* Gimme my miraculous back! *Black Panther get up, and so did Viperia, and Firefly. Soon, Ladybug, Ryuko, Pegasus, and Dragonfly landed and faced Skarf too.*

Black Panther; How are we gonna get it?

Ladybug: Think I know how to get it back.

Thunderbird: How?

Ladybug: Try to connect your aura to the Eagle miraculous.

Thunderbird: Okay. *She closes her eyes and she starts to glow gray.* Power of wind, connect me to the power of Liberation! *Soon, his right hand glowed brightly.*

Skarf: Hey! Why is my hand glowing? *Thunderbird opened her eyes and look at Skarf. *

Thunderbird: There! On his right arm, that must be where it is.

Mister Quills: Great. Let's get this fool. *They draw their weapons and charge at him and fight him off too, Skarf starts punching them back, and they skidded back.*

Dragonfly: What's his deal? How can we get his right arm?

Ladybug: Guess it's time to boost up the power. *She get her Dragon ring and put it on and Boiiler appeared, everyone else merged.*

Sun Dove: Sunup attack! *She shoots a yellow light ball of energy at Skarf.*

*