Chapter 59: Mysterious earthquake and Heroes vs Stonedozer part 1

In the Catacombs, Stonedozer appeared and he looked around too.

Stonedozer: What is this place? *He looked around and Syndrome appeared in hologram form

Stonedozer: What is this place? *He looked around and Syndrome appeared in hologram form.*

Syndrome: Stonedozer, where you are right now is at the Catacombs. Right under it is the Louvre. Tear the Louvre down to the ground and crush Ladybug and her team of heroes and get their miraculous when they're down.

Stonedozer: You got it, Syndrome. *The hologram disappeared and Stonedozer scowled evilly.* Time to bring down the house. Basher Bots! *The Basher Bots appeared.* Go stall the miraculous heroes until I bring the Louvre down to the ground and along with them. *The Basher Bots chattered and they disappeared.* Now we wait until it's time.

From up above the ground, everyone in Paris is walking along, minding their own business. Inside the Louvre, Alix, and Felicia help Alim out in the museum.

Alim: Thank you again for helping me out today, girls.

Alix: No problem, dad.

Alim: I'm about to show people the new upcoming artifact in the rare crystal exhibit.

Felicia: Rare crystals?

Alix: Yeah. He has an exhibit that has rare and exotic crystals. Some crystals cost a fortune.

Felicia: Really?

Alix: Yeah.

Felicia: Cool.

Meanwhile, outside of the Louvre, the Basher Bots appeared, people exclaimed and the Basher Bots start running around, chasing people, and everyone run away from the Basher Bots.

In Marinette's house, Tom walked in and stopped at the kitchen.

Tom: Okay. The first dessert is all done. Now I have to do the next dessert, I'll have to get some help tomorrow. *He sees Mulan and Shang in the kitchen.* Hey, you two. What are you cooking?

Mulan: Just making some ramen and some Italian bread.

Shang: A little something for Sabine. *Soon, the TV showed the news.*

Mushu: Hey, the news is on. *Sabine grabs the remote and turns the volume up a bit on it.*

Nadja Chamack: Don't be bemused, it's just the news. I'm Nadja Chamack with some breaking news. From what I'm hearing we're dealing with a group of what appears to be some sort of monster outside of the Louvre, people in Paris are fleeing from the streets and where they appear to be outside of the Louvre for some apparent reason. We go live with Clara Contard. Clara, can you tell us what you see happening outside of the Louvre?

 Clara, can you tell us what you see happening outside of the Louvre?