Chapter 146: Syndrome strikes again

At the park, the Bastille Day festival was still going on, everyone was enjoying it. The food was good, they saw Clara Nightingale and Jagged Stone perform. So far, everything was going well. But suddenly, the teleporter beam appeared, it's Syndrome, Scarlet Truther, and Deker, everyone exclaimed.

Andre: Not again!

Syndrome: Hello, Paris. Now goodbye! *He aim his remote and start blasting, everyone exclaimed and runaway.*

Lukas: Seriously? Again!

Syndrome: You want a firework show? Here you go! *Scarlet Truther gets her scepter out and points it out and shoots out fireballs, everyone keeps screaming and running away. The others hide behind trees and bushes, they get their kwamis out and the Pixies hover next to them.*

Jessica: Can't these losers take a break?

Tyler: Unfortunately, no.

Marinette: We'll make sure they will never come back here ever again. Tikki, spots on! *She transforms into Ladybug.*

Luka: Plagg, claws out! *He transforms into Black Panther.*

Zoe: Duubu, love reveal! *She transforms into Dovelei.*

Adrien: Fangg, let's howl! *He transforms into White Fang.*

Jessica: Liiri, wings of liberty! *She transforms into Eagle.*

Jordan: Siimba, let's roar! *He transforms into Leo.*

Aeon: Luucy, let's slither! *She transforms into Viperia.*

Bridgette: Purry, spread my feathers! *She transforms into Blue Feather.*

Lukas: Luzz, light on! *He transforms into Firefly.*

Zoey: Bambii, buck up! *She transforms into Flora.*

Tyler: Marlonn, cut the tension! *He transforms into Espadon.*

Roxy: Magic Winx: Believix! *She transforms into a Believix fairy, and Fei transforms into Lady Dragon. Then, they all faced Syndrome, Scarlet Truther, and Deker.*

*