Chapter 2 (FLUFF)

LOUIS

Harry was still asleep when I woke up.

He did so good last night, I loved him so much.

Words couldn't describe how much.

He was just perfect for me and- he was mine.

To be honest we haven't had sex since we got together and I kinda miss it because I used to hook up with a lot of guys but Harry was just so cute and innocent that I wasn't sure if he even had sex before.

He was way too innocent for that and that was what I loved so much about him.

He was so pure.

I carefully shoved him off me and pulled the blanket back over him, placing a gentle kiss on his forehead.

I went to the kitchen and opened a window.

It was early in the morning and I made myself a coffee to wake up fully.

As I stood there, grabbing for the cup, I suddenly heard a scream and a cry coming from the bedroom and I immediately rushed back in and pushed the door open to see a completely terrified and crying Harry sitting on the bed and I didn't know why.

I sat down next to him on the bed and hugged him tightly, gently kissing his head to calm him down.

He must have had a terrible nightmare.

I soothed him, worried. „It's okay Hazza. I'm here, it's fine."

Harry shook his head.

„I...I dreamed that..they were taking you away from me and...and- you weren't there anymore and you said you hated me!"

He sobbed into my shirt.

I was overwhelmed and I hugged him even tighter as he pulled away to wipe away his tears.

„I'm so sorry! I'm annoying you!"

I shook my head violently.

„No, you're not! It's fine, baby, I love you and I'd never leave you!"

„Promise?" Harry looked at me with teary eyes.

I nodded. „Promise."

I thought Harry was fine after he realized it was just a dream but while breakfast he was so silent.

He was never like that. He always talked.

I worried about him so much.

„Hazza, you know that you can tell me if something isn't alright, okay?"

He nodded quickly.

„I know that. Thank you, Lou."

I smiled a bit. „Anytime, baby."

-

Today we planned on going to the beach because it was very hot and it was saturday.

Harry's mom agreed that Harry would sleep at mine for the night and we went to the beach the day after.

While we drove along the highway to the beach, Harry didn't spoke to me either.

I didn't know what was wrong with him.

He was so moody.

-

„Come on, Haz! Let's get in the water! I'm already dripping from sweat!"

I smiled happily and I thought Harry would be coming with me but he shook his head and sat down on the towel in the sand.