Chapter 9 (ACTUAL SMUT)

FINALLY SOME REAL SEX HEHE

AN: (MAY/22) THIS WAS THE FIRST SMUT I EVER WROTE SO IT'S NOT REALLY THAT GOOD! I'M APOLOGIZING! 😩✋

NOTE: DAMN, I HIT OVER 2000 WORDS! 🍿

WARNINGS / TAGS:

FLUFF / VIRGINITY

HARRY

„Louis, I can't sleep right now. I'm not even tired."

Louis pulled away from me and rolled his eyes.

„Baby, then don't sleep. Why are you telling me?"

We were at Louis' and it was friday and the weekend I'd be spending at Louis'.

I shrugged my shoulders.

„Because....." I lift myself up a bit to slowly bent down to Louis' naked chest.

He was already half naked.

„I think I have an idea."

I kissed my way down to the bottom of his jeans. He stopped me by grabbing my hands and put them back up onto his chest.

„What's the idea about?" Louis asked me with a hot raspy voice and looked me directly in my eyes.

My knees felt weak immediately and I looked down, biting my bottom lip in thoughts.

There it was. The unsureness.

I didn't know if I was ready.

I wanted to be but one side of me told me to wait and the other told me to do it that moment.

They fought inside of me.

„What's going on inside of your pretty head, mhm?" Louis softly asked me and I kept looking down at the floor, a bit sad.

„They're fighting inside my head. If we should do it or not."

„What do we should?" Louis asked me, eyes widening.

„I want to.....have sex with you."

I breathed out in relief. I finally said it.

„Are you sure?" Louis asked.

I nodded, turning my head to him.

„I...I want to. I'm sure but...."

Louis placed one finger on my lips.

„We can start and if you want to stop, we will, okay? Just tell me. I'll ask you everytime if it's okay for you and I'll tell you what I'm going to do next, okay?"

I looked up at him with widen eyes.

He was amazing.

I sniffed a bit and Louis smiled at me calmly until I nodded.