Emperor Jircniv

The Emperor was fast asleep in his royal chariot, the royal wizard woke him up.

The bloody emperor groaned slightly and woke up, "My apologies Lord but we are about to reach the tomb",  said Fluder Paradyne.  

" I guess I have to give the benefit to the king of Nazarick for giving me such a wonderful nap" Emperor Jircniv told him in a sleepy way.

==========================================================================

The slayer was in the main lobby of the treasury waiting for Ainz, Pandora's Actor and Narberal. Ainz saw him and gladly sighed in his mind, "Oh thank goodness", the slayer was carrying a bag with all his armour in on one hand, and on the other hand was a white object with glowing blue lines.

"We are sorry to keep you waiting ", Narberal spoke in an apologetic manner. "Pay it no heed", Samuel spoke from within the white object.

[message] 

"Lord Ainz, the emperor Jircniv is on his way and all the preparations are ready", voiced Entoma through the message spell.  

"Alright thank you Entoma we will be there in the throne room shortly, ...... the emperor will be arriving shortly. Warrior chief there is something that I wish to tell you. To explore the outside world me and Narberal wear disguises to not arouse any suspicions, and so like we agreed we will shall explore the world together, I take on the name Momon and Narberal takes on the name of Nabe," Ainz spoke to the slayer like how a boss talks to the manager of a department.

"I am aware that you wouldn't want to keep on changing armour so I hope you don't mind but that but for todays event with the Emperor I would like you to not participate in the events at the throne room and watch what is to happen through a magical object. I am doing this for your betterment", Ainz spoke hoping he was right regarding the armour.

The slayer just went ahead of them not saying a word, "the slayer doesn't mind Lord Ainz", Samuel spoke calmly.

"Yes, I am seem to be able to get a better understanding of him now!, good thing I already prepared the magic mirror before", Ainz thought.

The slayer knows that the only reason he pledged his loyalty to this King was because he seems to be very powerful and he knew that punching was not gonna solve this problem of returning back to Earth, Lord Ainz was his best bet so far and he was lucky enough to have teleported close to that village, and according to Samuel he had time. The slayer knew from the very beginning that these were sadistic monsters just by looking at them, while the skeleton being had a different air surrounding him. 

He knew humans here must have a really hard life, and if such monsters really existed then there's no wrong to assume that humans here do not live well.

All these thoughts were racing in the slayers mind, then suddenly a portal appeared in front of him. 

"This portal should take you to a room, there is a mirror in the centre of the room, that mirror can be used to see what is going on in the throne room", Ainz informed the slayer.  

He nodded slightly in response and entered the portal. The room before was almost identical to Ainz's study but at the smack centre of the room was a round table and on top of it was a large fancy mirror with bronze linings. 

"This is quite fascinating, isn't it ?", Samuel spoke.

The slayer really did not care, he only wanted to see what is going to happen in the throne room. He peered into the magic mirror and he could see most of the undead army standing very disciplined on the sides of the room, leaving a big red carpet for the Emperors people to arrive.