Prologue

After killing the icon of sin the slayer gets teleported back to his hub, towards the back of the central hub floated Dr Samuel Hayden connected to the ships mainframe.

"You have done well slayer, the demonic energy signatures are reducing drastically but there is still work to be done, Urdak is in ruin the demons are able to pass through the seal which was broken, now the demons can go to any world as they please we must stop them!",

The Slayer walked up to him and rage filled his eyes, the way Samuel betrayed him back on Mars left a murderous rage upon him still he knew that having Samuel was a necessary help. He removed Samuel from the floating mechanism and took him to the back room. He took out a large metallic wire and connected it to the back of Samuels head, the slayer removed his helmet and looked at the console which had a reflective screen, he looked and saw himself hardly recognisable to last time he saw himself.

He connected the other end of the wire to his helmet and presses the console, he had done this so that Samuel can be a part of his suit, in a way the suit was somewhat a supercomputer. He looked across the room and saw his old praetor suit, the suit was dissected and studied when he got back from that place so that he could make this armour.

-----TRANSFER COMPLETE------

He removed the wire from Samuels head and tossed away his robotic body carelessly. He wore his helmet again and Samuels voice spoke up.

" I had sent a message to the people who were at the ARC complex telling them that we will come to the ARC carrier and continue our mission there", the slayer nodded slightly and walked to the weapons showcase he took out the crucible hilt and hung it there as he no longer needed it.

He started to walk towards the teleporter gate when suddenly the world around him started to grow dim and as if he was travelling at the speed of light, everything flew past him while he was still in a stationary position.

" What is Happening?" Samuel exclaimed.

They vanished without a trace.