Chapter 1

Izumi POV

"Izumi! Did you here we are getting new students today?" Uraraka asked as we walked to class "Yeah I did, but isn't it weird that they are coming in the middle of school?" I asked earning a shrug in return. As more girls joined us they started talking about it but I just ignored them as we walked in and sat at our seats. I checked my phone making sure Dad hasn't called me, mom left for a business trip 2 days ago and won't be back for two more weeks. Tenko got a cold also and it kills me not being able to be there and take care of him. Tenko is my 3 year old son, of course I named him after Tomura but he has my last name. Tenko Midoriya, he is the damn copy of his father. (Picture up top) Beautiful red eyes, waving black hair but he has my chubby cheeks and freckles. He is such a loving boy, but like me he's kind of shy. I wanted nothing more than to run to Tomura each time he has attacked our class to tell him about his son but if I did, I'd ruin my hero career and maybe for right now it's better to keep it a secret from everyone. No one knows about Tenko, somehow not even Kacchan knows and Tenko calls his parents Auntie and Uncle just like me. I was brought out of my thoughts by Kacchan slamming his hand on my desk making me squeak and jump. "What?" I asked nervously. "Are you even aware of what the hell is happening you damn nerd?" "No what?" He shook his head and pointed up front. I locked eyes with the eyes I fell in love with all those years ago. Tomura Shigaraki. I seen Dabi and Toga next to him. I looked at Aizawa who sighed shaking his head. "UA started a villain rehab, they will be joining us in classes and training. I'm sure you all know who they are. So meet your knew classmates or do whatever. I'm taking a nap." Aizawa said as he crawled in his sleeping bag, All Might took the chains off of them and put quirk canceling cuffs on them. "Since he didn't say this, all three of you have the same guide which is Izumi Midoriya" my eyes blew open as Tomura smirked. "Midoriya do you mind raising your hand" All Might asked "No need I know who Izumi is." Tomura said walking towards me.

I looked up at him and he laughed, he picked me up making me squeak as he sat down putting me on his lap. "Tomura what the hell?" I asked and she shrugged. "I haven't seen you since you were 14 love, I'm stuck here with you and we never actually broke up meaning I'm still your boyfriend." I blushed a deep red at those words. It went silent as Aizawa perked up from his sleeping bag but I turned to Tomura "How the hell can you sit here and act like you didn't leave me after taking me out on a date? Then I find out that you left me so you can be a villain? So if you're still my boyfriend than this." I said smacking him upside the head "is for leaving me you asshole." He just looked at me shocked before smiling "fair enough babe, I hope you have video games because they broke mine." I just looked at him before slamming my head on my desk. I quickly threw my head up "WAIT! Do they have to stay at home with me!?" I basically yelled out. "Yes they do, your father approved it already." All Might answered and Aizawa agreed. "Of course he did. Did you tell them their names?" I asked "Yeah, it's weird he immediately agreed when we said Shigaraki though." All might answered. I growled "Of course he immediately agreed. I bet he was overjoyed to hear that." I said sarcastically "Actually, he was.." Aizawa said making me slam my head down but it got blocked my Tomura. I looked at the other two and glared at them. "You pull any shit in my house or around the people in my house I will turn into your worst fucking nightmare do I make myself clear?" I growled out they both looked a little scared but nodded. "You bring any knives or play with knives in my house I will pin you to the ceiling with them and make you stay there until we have to come back to school." I said glaring at Toga. "I-I won't! I p-promise!" I smiled innocently "Good, can't wait then." I said sweetly and I seen them shiver. "How the hell were you never a villain?" Tomura asked. "Apparently I left that job to you and didn't know about it." I said glaring at him. He raised his hands and looked away "I didn't want to ruin your hero career so I never told you." I shook my head "Izumi is there something we should know about your home life?" AllMight asked making me turn to him "No, my mother is on a business trip so it's just my dad but he works Nights so it's just me at home. Don't worry, they'll behave I'll make sure of it." I said smiling. He nodded and left the room as everyone turned to me.