Chapter 12

3rd POV

As time went on, Izumi's and Tomura's relationship stayed strong. Everyone graduated from UA, Tomura didn't want to be a hero, so he stayed at home with the kids. After they graduated him and Izumi had gotten married and had another baby boy not long after. This time this little boy looked just like Izumi, his hair was a mix of green and black, beautiful emerald eyes and freckles coated his cheeks. They named him Izuku, Nezu had helped Tomura legally change his name along with changing their children's name. So now they are Tenko Shigaraki, Izuki Shigaraki, and Izuku Shigaraki. Tenko did get Tomuras quirk, as Izuki got Izumi's quirk, and Izuku had gotten a very stronger telekinesis quirk. Izumi and Dabi had became a team in the underground, Izumi did stick with being an intelligence hero but she worked more for the underground. Toga had found herself a boyfriend and they got married and had a little girl. She still visits the children and Nezu let them stay on UA as Tomura eventually started working there as a teacher once the kids went to school. Kurogiri stayed at UA as a daycare for other heroes as well. Hawks never even contacted Izumi after the incident with her kids unless needed to for hero work. All for One had disappeared and no one has heard from him nor seen him. He would send gifts to the kids on their birthdays. Another thing, was Izumi and Tomura had found out that Izuki was two years old back at UA. Uraraka and Izumi never fixed their friendship either. As for Bakugo, he became number one with Shoto at Number two. Endeavor was pleased with everything and changed drastically towards his family and even in his hero work before retiring. Kota and Eri had grown up and even started dating once in middle school.

Izumi couldn't ask for a happier life, even with everything that happened. All Might and her did get on better terms as he apologized for everything but Izumi couldn't hold a grudge and she forgave him after calling him an idiot but she forgave him. In the end, everything came together for having

The villains son.

Hello everyone! I hope you all enjoyed this story, I know I enjoyed writing it and making it different. Im working on so many books and the next one out will hopefully be the HawksxDeku one. I did change the title to "Who am I?" I can't wait to share it with you all, I hope you all have a wonderful day/night! Thank you for reading my stories💚