Chapter 3

Izumi POV

We walked downstairs to see dad telling them the same thing I told Tomura. "And I'm assuming Tomura is sleeping in your room Izumi?" I nodded shyly. "We're going to get them clothes tomorrow, I let them borrow your clothes since they only have what they got caught in. I haven't had time to wash those yet but I don't mind sharing my clothes with Toga for now either." I said and dad nodded. We talked for a little longer before we all called it a night. Dad showed Dabi to the basement as I went to my room to get pajamas and an outfit for tomorrow for Toga and showed her her room. "You have a shower in here, there's shampoo and all that already in there so feel free to use it. If you need anything you can come get me." I said handing her clothes. She smiled and thanked me as I went to my room to find Tomura laying on my bed. I quickly changed into pajamas and laid down next to him. "Get off the blankets." I whined. "Make me." I looked at him smirking before he jumped up "never mind, don't do that." I giggled as I crawled under the blankets. I plugged my phone in ignoring all the texts and phone calls from my classmates. Tomura climbed back onto the bed behind me and laid there.

⚠️smut⚠️
I rolled to my side and looked at him he looked back and smiled. "I missed you tomu" he wrapped his arms around me pulling me closer to him. "I've missed you too my love. I wanted nothing more than to come see you but I didn't want you to have a target on you. Then we got caught and I don't think you understand how excited I was that I could be with you again. I don't think the others mind it either." He said, I nodded holding him tightly. "I love you Tomura." I whispered he kissed the top of my head "I love you too Izumi." I looked up at him and leaned forward he met me half way and kissed me softly. We pulled away slowly looking into each other's eyes before we closed them kissing each other passionately. I rolled on top of him as our lips moved with the others his tongue swiped over my lip, I opened my mouth slightly feeling his tongue meet mine. I moaned softly into the kiss feeling him grip my waist he sat up pulling me closer to him. He pulled away and started kissing my neck earning soft moans from me as my hand made my way through his hair. I whined as he bit down on my collar bone "4 years without you and no one else. I don't think you understand how badly I want you Izumi." I whined nodding my head. "Have me then." I whispered. He quickly removed my shirt then flipped us over kissing me passionately I used my quirk to lock the door before things got to far. I tugged on his shirt hinting I wanted it off. He sat up and quickly took his shirt off I blushed deeply seeing him shirtless he chuckled as he started kissing my neck, he kissed lower as his hands fondling my breast he continued to kiss lower leaving hickeys and bite marks all over my chest. He licked over my nipple causing me to moan softly. He let go and slowly kissed down my stomach until he reached the top of my shorts. I looked down as his hands grabbed my shorts. I nodded giving him the okay. He removed my shorts and underwear leaving me completely naked. He kissed up and down my thighs biting ever so often making me whine in pleasure. "Do you have the quirk cuffs with you?" I nodded and pointed at my nightstand. He put a pair on and took his gloves off, grabbing my water bottle but nothing happened. He quickly went back to kiss and bite my other thigh before licking over my lips his tongue swiped over my clit making me shiver. "Tomu~" I whined quietly. He spread my legs even further as he licked me again. I grabbed a pillow and covered my mouth. I've missed him so much I don't think he even understands. He plunged his tongue deep inside of me causing me to moan into the pillow. Feeling the warmth of his tongue inside of me again made me feel things I haven't felt in years. He swirled his tongue around then pulled it out to lick and suck on my clit. I arched my back in pleasure but he held me down. His hands gripped my waist as he ate me out. It didn't take long for me to cum as my legs were vibrating in pleasure. He pulled away licking his lips grabbing the pillow and moving it. I shakily sat up and pulled his pants down. He seemed surprised "I'm not the only one who gets pleasured so lay down." He nodded and did as I said. I quickly removed his pants and boxers my eyes widened at his size. It was bigger than last time, I pushed that aside and crawled to him. Licking up the base of him member slowly. I swirled my tongue around the tip earning a low growl from him. I don't know why he growls but it turns me on so much. I looked into his eyes as I took his member in my mouth. He groaned lowly as I kept going down taking it all in my mouth. I bobbed my head slowly using one hand to stroke his member. I kept going quickening my pace "I'm gonna cum babe" he groaned. I kept going picking up the pace more until took him all at once and he came in my mouth. I sucked softly until he was finished. I swallowed it all and licked the extra off of him. "You are amazing baby" I blushed deeply, he pulled me forward and kissed me softly. He laid us back down as he was leaning over me. "You Wanna go all the way?" I nodded looking him in the eye. "Yes." I whispered. "Condoms?" I looked at my nightstand. "I don't know if I still have them from you." I said opening the drawer. All the way in the back there was one. I handed it to him "yeah that's not gonna fit me anymore. I'll just pull out." I snorted "glad I'm on birth control." I mumbled he looked at me "I'm not that bad at pulling out." "I got pregnant remember?" He just looked away before attack me with kisses. I felt his member against my lips as I moaned softly into the kiss. "Ready?" I nodded as I felt his member enter me. I bit my lip as I stopped breathing for a second, this was different than last time. I looked at him nodding telling him to move. He slowly thrusted into me as I buried my face into his neck muffling my moans. "F-faster" I whispered. His thrusts got harder and faster as his hand covered my mouth my eyes rolled back as I came again, he kept thrusting as he whispered words in my ear. "I'm gonna cum baby" he groaned. I nodded trying my best not to scream in pleasure. I felt him pull out and he came on my stomach. We both were panting, once he finished I just looked at my stomach and groaned. He got up finding is boxers and pants and put them on. I'm glad I have a bathroom in my room as well. He went to the bathroom and came out with a washcloth. He cleaned me up and even redressed me. After that he laid down shutting the lights off. He laid down next to me wrapping his arms around me as we both fell asleep peacefully.
⚠️