Chapter 2

Izumi POV

Once we arrived home Dad apologized and said he needed to go to work now since they contacted his work about this. Tenko and I said goodbye to him and he left leaving me with my son and the trio of villains. I sighed "I'm going to go change. I'll bring Toga clothes and you two might fit my dads clothes. If you want we can go shopping for more clothes for you guys." They nodded and thanked me. Tenko wanted a nap so I changed him into some pj's and laid him down kissing his forehead. I made it to my room and put on some shorts and a t shirt grabbing Toga the same thing. I went into my parents room and grabbed two pairs of sweatpants and two t shirts for Tomura and Dabi. I went back downstairs and handed them to them showing them where the bathroom was. After they were down I plopped on the couch the three made their way back and stood there awkwardly. "Make yourselves at home just don't ruin anything. I can take those cuffs off for you. I trust you all not to ruin anything or run away." I said looking at them. They nodded and I grabbed the key taking all three of them off. I'm glad Tomura has his gloves on still. "Tenko is taking a nap I'll wake him up shortly so he can go to bed tonight. I'm sure he's tired, then we can go to the mall or wait until tomorrow morning since it's Saturday and no school." They all agreed on tomorrow which made me happy. I laid back down on the couch and tomu lifted my legs up sitting next to me as Dabi sat next to him and my legs were over both of theirs. I looked and seen Toga had taken the other couch. I turned the tv on and rolled my eyes when I seen an all might show. I quickly changed that, until I got to Harry Potter. I put the remote down. "So, what do you all like to eat?" I asked and they shrugged "We didn't really have much that we could eat being villains and all.." Dabi answered I looked at him. "Can I ask you a question?" He nodded "I won't tell anyone... but. Are you a Todoroki?" He tensed up and that answered my question. "I'm guess you're Touya?" He nodded slowly. "Okay." I shrugged "Anyways, is there anything you guys actually want? Tenko and I love Katsudon, and if it's still the same Tomura's is ramen and I'm going to guess that Dabi likes cold soba" they both nodded and I turned to Toga who looked upset. "Hey it's okay, if you don't want to tell me it's okay. I just wanted to know what you all liked so I could make it for dinner. I would happily make 4 different meals for you guys." I said smiling at her. She looked surprised but smiled back. "I really like curry" she said and I smiled. "That's fine with me if you want to make that" Dabi said and Tomura nodded. "Of course I will, however, I was supposed to go grocery shopping today sooo... you'll all have to come with me." They looked at me weird "Dont worry, I won't let anyone start shit. No offense but I don't trust you guys to be home alone with Tenko yet. If you guys can't handle a grown up Tomura I don't think you can handle a child form of him." I said honesty and Tomura looked at me as the other two laughed "I'm not THAT bad." We all just looked at him. "Sure, sure your not. Whatever helps you sleep at night." I said patting his head.

After about 20 more minutes I decided to get Tenko up. "Can I come with you?" Tomura asked I smiled and nodded "Of course you can" he smiled as he got up from the couch and followed me to Tenkos room. I stopped in front of the door and looked at him. "I miss you Tomura.." I said softly. He cupped my face gently and rubbed his thumb against my cheek. "I miss you too Izumi." I looked down to his lips and back up hoping he would catch the hint. When I watched him do the same I gave a small nod. He leaned forward and his lips met mine making me feel like the first time we kissed I put my hands on his wrist not wanting to end this moment but sadly, our bodies needed to breath. We pulled away panting softly and looked at each other. I couldn't help but tear up and hug him. "Please don't leave us" I whispered not knowing if he could hear me or not. "I won't leave, not ever again. I promise you that my love." I smiled as I pulled away wiping the tears from my eyes. I got on my tippy toes and kissed him again. "Let's go get our son" I said getting a nod in response.