𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞.

LOCATION : 𝘳𝘰𝘺𝘢𝘭 𝘱𝘢𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦, 𝘴𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘩𝘸𝘢'𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘴

"wooju!" a body slammed into the zero member who was close to taking her life sending him flying across the courtyard as his sword fell out of his hand. "wooju, snap out of it!" it was hongjoong who had fallen to his knees in front of the girl, grabbing her shoulders and shaking her back and forth.

"h-hongjoong..." the girl hiccupped, focusing on her brother who looked torn at the sight of his heartbroken sister. "please," she cried pathetically, her hand shakily reaching up to place itself over his. "please just kill me." she begged. 

hongjoong froze, wondering if he had heard the girl right. 

"please, it'll all be over if i die, please!" she begged. never did hongjoong once think that he'd ever have to hear his sister crying for him to kill her. hongjoong reached up, before bringing his hand down in one strike, slapping opal right across the cheek. 

"snap out of it, kim wooju!" he shouted, opal staring at him with wide eyes as she held her cheek. "this doesn't end with you dying! no one else is dying!" he cried, memories of his murdered family flashing before him. "you're the only one who can stop this, so please," his voice began losing volume as he grew weaker. "please, get it together and let's just finish this fight together!" he begged.

opal bit her lip, trying to hold back her tears as she nodded her head. "okay," hongjoong breathed a sigh of relief, wiping away his tears with his sleeve. "now, lets head back to the others and think up a plan. the copy has disappeared, but it won't be long until she's back." opal nodded, standing up back to her feet with the help of hongjoong. the pair hobbled back into the palace, hongjoong guiding her towards seonghwa's chambers to find that the others had returned too.

"what about yeosang?" san questioned as he helped opal to the bed to tend to her wounds. the girl cast her eyes to the ground, unable to face the three remaining boys who waited for an answer.