𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞.

LOCATION : 𝘴𝘦𝘢, 𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘻 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱

[ 9 𝘋𝘈𝘠𝘚 𝘉𝘌𝘍𝘖𝘙𝘌 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘊𝘖𝘙𝘖𝘕𝘈𝘛𝘐𝘖𝘕 ]

[ 𝘋𝘈𝘠𝘚 𝘉𝘌𝘍𝘖𝘙𝘌 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘊𝘖𝘙𝘖𝘕𝘈𝘛𝘐𝘖𝘕 ]

"so what's the plan?" yunho questioned, standing in the captain's quarters alongside mingi and jongho, their captain sat in his seat behind his desk as he considered their concerns. opal was still asleep in her own room, after going through the emotional turmoil of finding out that her brother hadn't actually abandoned her, and that her memories had been manipulated into her believing that he was the bad guy, she had a rush of nostalgia — remembering all the good and bad of her childhood, especially why her and hongjoong had devised this plan in the first place.

"if we throw her overboard, i doubt anyone will notice." jongho shrugged, picking at his nail with his dagger, his attention barely on the conversation as he sat on the single sofa which was placed randomly in the room, his feet dangling off the arm as they softly swung back and forth. yunho stood with his back leaning against the wall, his arms crossed as a sullen expression remained on his stoic face whereas mingi sat across from hongjoong, innocently playing with the stapler on the boy's desk. the three were yet to know about the truth on opal's identity, the only information that they had was that she was wooju, a name familiar to them, but they didn't know the true significance of the girl yet.

the atmosphere was tense, as silence followed jongho's comment, alarming the boy as his gaze tore away from his dagger and to the remaining three inside the room, wondering what had them so agitated. mingi, who was also uncomfortable with the air in the room, released a nervous chuckle in an attempt to break the awkwardness. "yah, what's the point in all our hardships if it's just to throw her overboard, huh?" he scolded, wondering if it was even right for him to speak at this moment.

hongjoong's sudden sigh caught their attention, the three of them on edge as they watched their captain lean back into his seat. "no one touches woo— opal." hongjoong hurriedly corrected himself, it was something he'd have to get used to now. another defeated sigh escaped his lips at the thought of what opal must've gone through.

"why?" it was yunho who had snapped the eldest out of his thoughts, hongjoong's head shooting up at the sudden question. yunho was already staring at his captain, the boy who had never questioned the orders he was given, was finally disobeying his orders. "what's so special about her?" he added fuel to the fire, pushing his captain under more pressure, the two bystanders watching in curiosity. yunho couldn't accept the treatment opal was receiving, all their hostages received the same fate — kidnapping, torture and death, so why was she any different.