𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲.

LOCATION : 𝘱𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘴, 𝘴𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘩𝘸𝘢'𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘴

[ 1 𝘋𝘈𝘠 𝘉𝘌𝘍𝘖𝘙𝘌 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘊𝘖𝘙𝘖𝘕𝘈𝘛𝘐𝘖𝘕 ]

opal stared at the communication device, hesitating slightly as the weight of it felt heavy in her hands. a knock sounded at her door, causing the girl to flinch, not even realising how out of it she had been until a voice questioned whether she was in the room or not. "yeah, i'm here." she responded, tucking the walkie talkie into its bag, chucking the item under her bed before approaching the door to her room, opening it to find yeonjun stood on the other side. "sorry, i had dozed off for a little bit." opal lied, noticing yeonjun's confusion.

"sorry for disturbing you," he immediately apologised, however, the girl hurriedly assured him that it was fine. "master seonghwa has requested for your presence." he informed, bowing his head respectfully. opal gave the boy a thin smile, nodding her head as she exited her room, making sure the door is locked behind her before following yeonjun towards seonghwa's chambers. 

upon entering seonghwa's room, it was safe to say that the whole place was a mess. the elegance and formality that the room once radiated had been completely destroyed with strewn clothes all over the place, files of paper scattered over the ground and a dishevelled seonghwa stood in the middle of it all. the maids, tailors and butlers that ran around the room trying to organise hadn't noticed opal's presence, nor did they notice that their majesty had come to a total standstill.

"opal." his words cut through the loud panic, causing immediate silence to fall upon the room as attention turned to the girl who had just entered the room. opal, taken aback by the sudden attention on her, tore her gaze away from seonghwa's, stepping behind yeonjun slightly as to hide herself from the peering eyes. it wasn't like her to cower away from anything and definitely not anyone, but with their burning, judgemental stares, it didn't stop her from feeling any less guiltier than she had felt before.

"everyone leave." she ordered, tired of waiting on seonghwa. clearly he had something to tell her, and with how lost and desperate he looked, she couldn't decipher what exactly it was that he wanted her specifically for. there was no questioning of the girl's command as they immediately did as told, even yeonjun bowed towards seonghwa and opal before taking his leave too. "seonghwa—"