𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱.

LOCATION : 𝘳𝘰𝘺𝘢𝘭 𝘱𝘢𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦, 𝘻𝘦𝘳𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘲𝘶𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴

"but before we fight, i just need to," opal reached down, lifting her skirt up and retrieving her dagger that was in its little pocket wrapped around her right thigh. taking the blade, she struck through the bottom layer of the skirt, cutting off its stitchings until it fell of, leaving only the sides hanging. (refer to chapter twenty one for the dress) luckily the girl was wearing a pair of black bicycle shorts underneath, always feeling uncomfortable to wear a dress in just her underwear. "much better." opal returned the dagger to its rightful place, turning to the four boys who had been watching her curiously. "right, let's go." 

the nerves returned to the girl almost immediately, facing the reality before them right now was definitely nerve-wracking. as they silently walked into zero's headquarters, they all couldn't help but wonder if it would be their last time here. the lights were all out, keeping the five of them on their toes as they tiptoed through room.

"it's empty." yeosang spoke aloud, voicing out their discoveries first upon realising that the only magical presence they could feel was their own. opal knew that if hongjoong was here, she would've been able to sense him by now. 

"they must be in there then." seonghwa spoke up. opal glanced over at him to find that the boy was staring at a door on the opposite end of the room, a door that not even seonghwa was allowed to enter. "we have to hurry―" opal grabbed seonghwa's arm, stopping him from running in head first without a second thought.

"let's not be hasty now." she ordered, catching the boys' attention. "first, we'll need some gunpower." she nodded her head towards the weapon's room. "and seonghwa, i need you to tell me everything you know about your mother." she added, turning to the boy in question. seonghwa gulped, nodding his head. they headed towards the room, no questions needed as they began deciding on the gunpower that best suited them. 

"my mother isn't really my mother." seonghwa spoke up, his head facing the ground as the others busily moved around the room, trying to stock up on as much as they could carry. "she's just a woman who uses the males of our family to reproduce, one king after another, to keep the face of the royal family and to hold control over pallas." he continued, his voice shaking. "and i would've been next but she's reached her goal."