Prologue♡

Ellie's POV

"You are mine" said Christian

"Yes, yours" I said in return. "Take care of your self okay? Be a good boy. Stay out of trouble, please?"

"I sure will, don't worry. You'll always be my baby." He said and kissed me on the lip.

"Last call for all passengers of flight 7128AE Air California please proceed now to the departure area, thank you." Said the ground attendant at the information desk.

"Your flight is waiting. Hurry up!" I said in my commanding tone.

"Okay Okay." He said and kissed me on my forehead "Laters, baby"

"Yes, yes. Go now" I said pushing him towards the gate.

"Okay! I LOVE YOU MS. ELLIE JANE VANDERWOODSEN!!!" he shouted while heading toward the departure area

"Oh gosh. What will I do if I haven't found you?" I said to myself and walked away.

He'll cheat on you, you know? My inner smarty mouth said making me feel guilty of letting him go to Stanford instead of heading to Harvard.

Geez! My conscience is sooo irritating sometimes.

It's just only few months though, and we'll be together again soon. I know in my heart that he loves me, and I know he'll never do anything stupid that will hurt me.. EVER.

-----
Hi everyone!
This is for all those Jamie Dornan and Dakota Johnson fans out there who loves these two.
Hoping for your kind support and promote my new story.

And oh, by the way Christian James and Ellie Vanderwoodsen at the multimedia section