Chapter 14

Ellie/Sophie's POV

Another day without the boys.

Another day without Num Jun. *sigh*

*knock knock*

"Come in!" I said into the intercom which is connected to the intercom by the side of my door and the one on Jessica's table

"So... the tardiest employee is actually here, earlier than ever? So the news was true" she sarcastically said "And it's quarter to 12 already. Wow just wow! You've broke the record of all time" she added then took a sip from her milk shake

"I'm still the boss. I can come to work whatever time I want." I said as place my feet on my table. Good thing it's casual Friday, so I'm in my ripped jeans today paired with a cropped top and a pair of boots.

Jessica went to my side, she was actually smiling devilishly, I think?

"Ouch! What was that for!?" I said as a got up from the floor. Geez my ass hurts!! Remind me to fire this bitch.

"I already called you last night to inform you. That you'll be having a lunch meeting with Mr. James today at JYP fine dining and casino." She said and sat on the couch like a boss.

"You're so lucky we're friends. If not, I could've fired you three years ago."

"Yeah. That's why I love bitching around with you, because you can't fire me" She said and sipped again from her drink.

"Call Mr. James. Tell him to reschedule the meeting at 7 pm." I said and walked to the fridge and got myself a cold soda

"7 aye?" she said with a matching perfectly shaped arched eyebrow

"He was scheduled for a lunch meeting. And I'm sure he'll be the one to pay for it, and since I'm not available move it to 7 for a dinner meeting. And so I could relax myself in the casino afterwards."

"Yes ma'am" she said and immediately walked out of my office.

Thank God she knows me well...

--

Christian's POV

"Oh Christian!" Kate was moaning as she said my name.

Damn! Why is she driving me crazy like this?

"Ah fuck!" was all I could say and kept on pounding as we both were about to reach our climax

*kriiiiinng... krrriiinnngg... kriiinng*

Mother fucking shit!? What the hell is that shit about.

"Oh Christian! Oh fuck! Please please please! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum!"

*kriiiiiiinnnngggg.... Kriiiiiiinnnggg... kriiiiinnnngggg*

"Oh shit!" I withdraw and jab it in her mouth.

"What!?" I yelled at the person on the other line.

What the does this shit want from me in the middle of sex

"Mr. James... this is Jessica Ramirez from Sophie the first digital studio. Secretary to miss Sophie Gomez?"

"What do you want!?"

"Miss Sophie just—"

"Fuck! I'm gonna cum in your mouth baby"

"*gasp* MR. JAMES!!!" the girl on the other was shocked by the way of her voice

"Aaaahhhh... shit... what were you saying!?" I asked as if nothing happened

"*ehem* Ms. Sophie just wants to remind you about the lunch meeting. But I think I'll tell her you'll just reschedule the meeting..." oh yeah! I forgot I had a meeting.

"Tell your boss I'll reschedule the meeting later tonight at 6. I'll just go and fetch her there in your studio. And tell her to wear something fancy, I've made a reservation aboard a yacht"

"Okay sir" was her last statement before I ended the call.

"Here..." I said and shove 5 thousand dollars to her breast. "Go clean yourself up" I said, and walked out of the room and into the bath.

[ E N D O F C H A P T E R ]

___

Okay??? That was something?

Sorry for the lousiness of the BS. Am not use to writing a bit detailed story aye...

Anyway I still hope you're okay with this update. And I don't know if before midnight strikes if I could update another chapter. But I'll try.

-NursingPrincess