Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Christian's POV

God I really need to find her fast, damn I can't hide this feeling anymore I want to kiss her, hug her, and make love to her.

But I think I was too late...

Damn that jerk for kissing my girl!

I was about to storm over to where they are when this girl suddenly came out of nowhere and kissed me. HARD!

"Shut up and just kiss me" she said between kisses.

Okay honestly I was responding to her kisses, I won't lie, she's a great kisser. But god she's feisty.

"Stop it miss" I said on the serious note, but damn she's so hot in this two piece.

"What if I don't want to?" she said provoking me

"Back off! I admit you're smoking hot with huge... melons. But my fiancé is being kissed by some douchebag so back off, okay?" I didn't meant to raise my voice at her but she's fucking provoking me.

"What the fuck!? That fucking whore is your stupid fiancé!?" okay... did I miss something out? The hell with this bitch calling my girl a whore

"w-w-what the hell!?" what the fucking hell!? Is this girl insane!?

"Shiiit! Ellie!? Ellie!? Ellie wake up! Damn! [1] 사람은 도움을 얻을! 서둘러! [salam-eun doum eul eod-eul! seodulleo!]" I heard this guy's voice shouting in some kind of alien language

"What the fucking hell did you throw that for!? You're lucky as hell that I don't hit a girl" I said and hurriedly stormed over to where my girl was.

"Back off dude! IS THERE A DOCTOR IN HERE!?" he said carrying her

"I'm a doctor! I could help" then this girl in a pair of shorts and bikini top approached us.

"I'm Dra. Jennalyn Rose Schlosser, a neurologist in Universitätsklinikum Heidelberg which is base in Germany" she added.

"Okay... please help her. I can't take it if something wrong would happen to her" this guy said again. 

"Take me to any medical facilities on this island, pronto!"

"Let me lead the way, I live on this island and an owner of a part of this beach so I'm glad to help." I said butting in to their conversation. They followed me to a small clinic which is located near the Vanderwoodsen's restaurant. The nurses there hurriedly took Ellie from this guy and gave her immediate attention. We were force to get out from the room as ordered by that doctor we found earlier. 

"Thanks dude for the help. You don't know how thankful I am. By the way I'm Kim Num Jun, and that girl is Ellie Vanderwoodsen..." I cut in what he was about to say, I can't take it if I'll hear it from them, it would be much easier if I'll pretend I didn't know him. He would be gone in just days, right? He won't stay here permanently.

"Yeah... I know her, I need to leave now. There are still things that need my immediate attention." I said and he nod in response "Thank care of her, will you?"

"Sure, you could count on me. She's very special to me" and with that I left. It stings so bad I have to admit it,but why? She got a boyfriend yet she agrees to be my fiancé... what's going on Ellie?

---

Ellie's POV

Urrghh!! My head hurts, darn it.I tried opening my eyes but it's as if my lids are really heavy, I do feel a bit nauseous and even though my eyes are closed I could still feel as if my environment is spinning. When at last my lids open I saw I am in this small white room.