Chapter 25

Christian's POV

I hope she would love chocolate cheesecake, waffles, omelette and pancakes for breakfast. Is she even done?

*ting*

The elevator doors slide open welcoming me to my foyer, and at the end of it I could see my girl sitting on top of the piano with a bottle of... is that a freaking bottle of Armageddon she's gulping on!?

"What the fucking shit is this about!?" I hurriedly snatched the bottle from her hand and if her stares could kill then I must be double dead by now. "What did I do now? Your flight leaves in... the hell! 5 minutes!" upon impulse I pulled her down the piano but I don't know what the hell happen or did the drink just gave her super powers or what, but the tables had been turned and I am being dragged by this lady!

"Shut the hell up if you want to reach our destination unscratched" Oh good heavens! I know she's growling right now but she still looks and sound sexy.

She dragged me to the furthest room in the suite. Didn't even know she knows this part of my place anyway.

"Enlighten me" she said as we pulled to a stop in front of this little girl.

Wow! She's pretty, who is this kid?

"You should enlighten me." I said in a matter of fact. How will I know anyway? She's the one who brought me here in the first place.

"Very well... kid talk" she commanded the little girl as if she's a little dog.

Didn't know she could be this... ahmmm... dominant.

"You must be Mr. Christian James." She said in a formal tone which piqued my attention. This is amazing, she must be a child prodigy. In this young age, I'm a hundred percent sure she could build her own empire.

"Yes, and you are?" I asked her in return

"Yvonne Chua-James"

"Wait! You're a 'James'?" I asked amusingly, wow! No wonder she's this good in handling with people, she's a James that's why! I'm so glad I got a niece as smart as her.

Then out of nowhere Ellie's hand came flying in and landed on my nape. Damn! What did I do now?