Chapter 22

Ellie's POV

As soon as I arrived in front of our gate I immediately got down from the car and approached our security guard who's on duty by the gate.

"M-miss E-ellie???" Oh yeah I forgot. Not all our employees knows that I'm still alive.

"No time for explaining Ignacio. Open then gates and let me in. NOW" I demanded and drove my new car into the garage and walk myself up to my room

"Looks like the same" I said to myself and slump immediately onto my bed. Oh ghad I miss this bed so much! The last time I went home was... ahmmmm... when I was high school? I guess? Anyway let's talk about everything in the morning after I had my beauty sleep. Goodbye.

The following morning, I woke up with all this ruckus around.

I didn't know this room isn't sound proof anymore

I thought to myself and just covered my head with a pillow but the noise kept on growing til...

"Ellie!? Oh my goodness! It is true! Oh my god!" I heard mom yelling, got on my bed and pulled me into her arms "What are you doing here? You can't be here, what if someone sees you?" her eyes that were filled with joy had suddenly disappeared and a cloud had replaced it, that any moment she would loose her composure.

"Shhh mom... everything's okay. Don't worry, I'm ready. Where's dad?"

"He had left for Seoul last night. He took the last flight coz" she paused, fishing in her mind the right words to say "I don't know. My motherly instincts just couldn't help but butt in, I thought you were in danger. That's why he left immediately. But now you're here..." she paused, looking a bit confused "But... why didn't you tell us you were coming?"

I suddenly froze on the spot when she mentioned coming...

You can't cum now baby...

Oh shit! why am I thinking of that???

Erase. Erase. Erase.

"Is everything okay honey?" mom gently shook my shoulders that brought me back to reality

"Yeah. Just tired. Ahmmm... Can you ask them to leave my room? I still want to sleep mom" she just nodded and told everyone who's in my room to give me some space and time to relax.

"*sigh* Oh ghad!!! why am I thinking of you???" I asked the photo by my side table when everyone had left. It was photo of Christian and I when we were still dating.