Chapter 26

Christian's POV

It's been two weeks since that pipsqueak started to crash in, and it has also been two weeks since my Ellie gone missing again. I know this won't be like last time, she won't be long. She just needs space and time to cope up what's happening, right?

I wish she'll come back ASAP. I know she still loves me, I know she can't leave me after everything that has happened to us. And besides, just a little more push my plan will succeed,i'm sure of it.

"Father?" this little monster came in, all dressed  in her pikachu onesies with her hair tied up in a messy way,  cutting my trail of thoughts.

"What do you want? Can't you see I'm very busy?" I told her and trying to sound mad while my gaze doesn't leave the screen of my laptop...

Actually, I'm through with my papers for tomorrow, but I'm still stuck in the confinement of my library, in front of my laptop, my gaze not leaving the monitor; just glued on the photo of my gorgeous goddess. 

Those delicate curves, that pinkish lips I love to kiss, her sparkling eyes that I can't get enough, her huge, soft, and blessed heart that made me go head over heels. God knows how much I miss her.

For days, weeks, and months of us being in this situation makes me feel like we're newly wedded couples; who can't get enough of each others touch and presence. I miss it all... those romantic early mornings where we'll continue where we stopped the night before, those cute afternoons where she'll be waiting for me to get home, welcome me with a deep but quick kiss, and those steamy nights we can't get enough of. I miss all of it. I miss her.

"Father! Father! Daddy!!!!" She's waving her hand in front of my face...

Oh shit! I lost tract of reality! Oh no! I'm dead!

"*gulp* what is it princess?"

"Were you even listening!?" She marched up to the sofa in the corner with her arms crossed over her chest. Ghad! My daughter is so cute! "Why are you smiling!? There's nothing to be happy about! I'm so mad at you!" she said pouting

"You know you really look like your mom, but the way you move, talk or even act is so similar to Ellie" I said with a goofy smile plastered on my face

"What on earth!? NO way Jose! Don't you dare compare me with that... that... person!" She was yelling and throwing tantrums while pointing out the door.

Oh ghad, my little princess is so adorable.

"I'm sure as hell that you'll love her once you get to know her. Try to reach out to her, go out on a bonding time--"

"Whatever father. I'm out of here. Good night" She said and stormed out of the room. But in a minute after she came stumping back in "Don't forget to wake me up tomorrow morning, or else I'm going to your office and ruin your precious meeting with that much awaited client of yours." she finished her sentence and off she goes again...

Why is she so cute? I don't even know how to get mad at her. So much like Ellie, so less like me.

*sigh* Where is Ellie when you need her anyway? She really needs to have some quality time with our little monster.

Ellie's POV

"Excuse me miss?" I called out to the blond lady in the front desk

"Yes ma'am? What can I do for you in this very beautiful morning?" She politely asked

"I got a business meeting with the big boss, I'm the owner and CEO of Princess Group of Companies" I said and gave her my business card

"Oh! Yes ma'am. You may head to the top floor and a blond lady will be waiting for you by the elevator, and from there she'll be assisting you" I just gave her a small smile before leaving

"Are you ready for this?" Jessica asked, if you don't remember her she's my secretary when I was back in Korea.

"Of course. I've been preparing for the past two weeks. What do you expect?" she just gave me a disbelieving look as we got on the elevator

"Good morning miss Vanderwoodsen" and true enough another blond was waiting for us. "You may follow me to the mini conference hall" she said and led the way

"Is it just me or all his female employees are blond?" Jessica whispered me when the blond was far enough from us, I just gave her a elbowed her to shut her up.

"Here we are. Do you want coffee, tea, or juice?"

"Do you have latte? If none fresh orange juice is fine" I said as I scan the fullness of the room. So this is considered to be a mini conference hall, what could the main conference hall look like?

"You're so immersed. Thinking of Christian and that little devil again?" I just gave her a small smile, she's knows me so much than anyone. I'm so thankful that I have her beside me.

I want by the ceiling to floor window and stared out into the horizon...

"I've got a hundred million reasons to walk away

But baby, I just need one good one, good one

Tell me that you'll be the good one "

"I'll be the good one baby"