Chapter 11

Yow! AISTO just reached 700 reads...

Yeeeey!!! thanks very much everyone for the support you had given to me. I'm very much thankful to each and everyone of you, so enough of the chitchatting. Here's the latest update on Christian and Ellie, hope you would like it. :)

Merry Christmas everyone!

---
Ellie's POV

It has been 6 and a half years since I saw him. Since the day of the most terrible incident of my life.

And since I woke up from my three years coma, my name had been Sophie Gomez. And since then I lived a normal life in the romantic island of Jeju in South Korea.

"Hey? A penny for your thoughts" a male voice brought me back from my reverie

"Oh... I'm sorry. Were you saying something?" We're actually by the sea shore waiting for the sunset

"I said... me and the boys are going out of the country once again. And this time I don't think it would only be a month" Num Jun said

"If that's the case. I won't have anyone to talk to besides my employees once again." I said in a more sad tone than normal

"Hey cheer up. I'll be calling you once we're not busy"

"When are you leaving?"

"We're leaving for New York tomorrow"

"Okay..." I said and stood up

"Where are you--"

"Let's go. I don't want you to get tired for your trip tomorrow" I said and walk run up to the main road and up to my car.

"Ell-" I cut him before he could even finish what he was about to say

"My name is Sophie"

"S-sophie"

"Num Jun" I said before climbing in to my car and drove away.

-

2 days after....

"Good morning Miss Sophie" the security guard from my studio greeted me and I just smiled at him in response

"Oh Miss Sophie! Good morning" My receptionist greeted as I got in.

"Hello Chae. How's everything going?"

Lee Chae Hyun. 38 years old, a pure South Korean but is very fluent in English.

My small business is a photo studio. It's already known in the whole of Asia, and Europe. And my employees here are of different nationalities, some from the Philippines, China, Korea and of course from US. My employees from the US are my dad's employees from our IT department.

"Good morning Sophie" Jessica, my secretary greeted me with a cup of latté in hand and her planner.

"Any appointments for this morning?" I asked taking the cup of latté from her.

"You have a lunch meeting with Mr. Park at Bapsul. A photo shoot at sunset at Yeomiji Botanic Garden with Mr. Falkerson. And you have a client right now waiting for you in your office." She says as she reads her planner.

"Okay... Wait- what!?" I immediately run to my office to meet my client. Oh gosh this is so embarrassing!!! I shouldn't let the client wait.

When I got in front of my office door I took a pip first and saw this black haired girl beside this masculine guy. The were seated facing my table so I decided to let my appearance be known.

*ehem*

"Good morning Sir, ma'am. I'm Sophie Gomez." I said reaching out my hand when I saw who this two clients were.

Oh my lord...

How on earth???

[end of chapter]

hey guys! I'm sorry if it took me a long time to update. I'm actually way too busy in my studies that's why I merely even have time to relax. So since its the holidays I decided to give you guys a present by updating AISTO. And yeah I think I would be updating this until my christmas vacation ends.

hmmm... So yeah sensing you all my warmest husgs and kisses. Happy holidays everyone!