Chapter 4

hi guys i'm sorry for the late update

I was so busy in school this summer

And I'm sorry if there's some typos and grammatical errors I haven't edited this so please forgive me.....

ahmmm...

Enjoy reading

———-

Christian's POV

"How was your flight son?" dad asked me when I met him outside of the gates.

We're at the San Jose Mineta International Airport by the way.

"It was ok dad" I said and gave my luggage to our driver.

"How was your friend's graduation?"

"More than ok. Could we talk in the car? I don't wanna miss my own graduation" I said and walked passed him

Darn! Could I even say that their okay if I didn't even talked to them?

Urggg! I'm so stupid!! Why did I even visited them even if I don't exactly know where they are?

"You okay son?"

"Yeah, just tired"

"You sure you wanna attend your graduation? You know you could bail"

"Dad I'm going. I didn't study for four years just to bail my own graduation"

"Okay suit yourself" He said and we remained silent until we reached the venue of our graduation ceremony.

""WELCOME TO THE GRADUATES AND TO ALL OUR EVER SUPPORTIVE PARENTS TO THE HUNDRED AND FIFTIETH COMMENCEMENT EXERCISE" the master of ceremonies said when everybody was seated.

"LET US NOW WELCOME OUR GUEST SPEAKER, MR. JEIGHTON JAMES"

Wait...

Loading...

Loading...

Loading...

Did he just said that gramps is the gaddam speaker!?

"Good day to each and every one who's here today and congratulations to all our graduates especially my grandson Christian James. Hey! Kiddo" he said...

Darn! What a nice way to start a speech ey

"You're the center of attention dude!" this guy on my left said

Uhh... do I know this guy? He's so ahmmm... feeling close?

"Yeah sure..." I said to him and just looked straight ahead to the stage....

He's going to be dead when I'll see him later

"HEHEHEHE.... I'M JUST JOKING KIDDO, DON'T KILL ME PLEASE?" he said on the microphone