Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Ellie's POV

"Wooh!! I'm done at last!" I proudly said after making the sand castle and eyeing every single part of it with satisfaction. Before leaving I took a selfie of myself together with the sand castle and posted it on on instagram. 

I went to the edge of the island, near the ship wreck. There are only a few people coming here, because it's a bit far from the restaurants on this island. When I got there I immediately lay on a sun bed near the shore. As if I'll just take three steps and I'm already in the water.

"Aaargghh!!! What the fuck!?" Sorry for cussing, but damn my tummy hurts! Who the heck has the guts to throw a volley ball at me!?

"정말 미안 해요, 난 당신을 다치게하는 것을 의미하지 않았다" [jeongmal mian haeyo , nan dangsin-eul dachige haneun geos-eul uimi haji anh-assda]

He said in some kind of alien language. I was like harassed this morning, then I got hit by a ball and now I'm hearing an alien talking, what did I do to deserve this stuff? Jeeez!!

"What on earth are you saying!? Speak earth language man I'm not an alien like you" I said slowly at him and pushed the ball really hard onto his chest.

"I said I'm sorry. I didn't meant to hurt you nor my friends" he said and looked back, I deliberately did so too and saw six undoubtedly gorgeous guys approaching us.

"Good to know that you know how to speak earth language, and yeah you and your friends are forgiven... even though my tummy still hurts." I said with my arms wrap around my tummy.

"Thanks..." he said smilingly and went back to his friends.

Geee I think my face is so warm right now, I know a minute haven't even passed before that guy left, but gosh why can't I erase his smile from my mind? He actually looked like a gangster at first when he approached me but when he smiled... it was like... urgh!!! He's so cute!

"Can I have a seat?" oh gosh! I was just fantasizing his smile but darn he's right here, right in front of me.

"No no no..."I said panicking causing him to scrunch down his eyebrows. Ah he still looks so adorable when he's confused.

Snap out of it bitch! You still got a plan to fulfil!

Nice... my peaceful vacation is turning to a disaster thanks to this nosy big mouth goddess of mine. Just great.

"What I meant was sure... just... could you just go and fetch that sunbed over" I said pointing to a sunbed not far from where I am. "Just bring it here" I added

And like an obedient little boy, he did what I've told him to do. When he returns carrying the sunbed, that almost covered his face, he looked so manly with only his trunks on and a smile plastered on his lips. Gosh I think I wouldn't sleep tonight because of his smile plastered on my mind.

"Hey... I'm Kim Numjun by the way" he said laying the sunbed on the ground and after he did that he held out his hand for a shake

"Ellie Vanderwoodsen" I said grabbing his hand but immediately let go of it. I know it may sound cliché, but I actually felt electricity flow through my veins in that small touch. Could it be??? urrgghh no no no... it can't we just met and I'm not easy to fall right?

"F-from where are you by the way? What's with the alien talk?" I said out the blue to clear the awkwardness in the air

"I'm from South Korea and clearly you're an American, right?" I just nodded in response. Darn! Why do I get this kind of feeling? It's so... strange

"Could we talk casually? Let's just let go of the formalities... you know... to ease your nerves" he said looking into my eyes but I don't know I just avoided the eye contact. I usually love doing eye contact... but with him... I think I feel really shy

"O-okay..."

"How old are you?"

"W-huh???" I was really taken aback from his question. Why is he asking my age?

"You go first" I added to keep the conversation going

"I'm twenty-three"

"Ahh... I'm younger two years" I said in a proud tone, Thank heavens there's someone who's older than me that I could talk to.

"You could call me oppa" he blurted out of the blue, startling me out of my thoughts.

"What did you say?"

"Oh... never mind."

"Hmmmm... knock knock" he said again out of the blue

I didn't respond... okay... What's with the knocking sounds??

"It's a joke, you should ask who's there" he added

"Do I look that confused?" I asked and got a sigh and a nod in return. Haay... maybe years of studying at Harvard made me forget my funny bone, tsk...

"Do it again, ask me again" I demanded but in a nice way, I don't want to be rude in front of this Korean godlike man.

"Okay... okay... knock knock..." he said beginning his joke

"Who's there?"

"Ahmad"

"Huh??? Ahmad who?"

"Ahmad the pay phone trying to home. All of my change I spent on you" He sang pay phone by maroon five and I don't get what's his joke, but his laughter was really contagious and I laughed with him, we kept on talking stuffs, when suddenly he stiffened a bit.

"What's wrong?" I asked while holding his hand, but in a swift move I was wrapped in his embrace.

"Please follow my lead" he pleaded. Oh my gosh... I could really feel the hurt in his voice, I don't know what came into me but I hugged him back

"When I'll let go, please tilt your head to the side" He added then let go of me, and he held my face. And when I looked into his eyes, I saw pain in those black orbs. And all of a sudden he brought my face so close to his as if we were about to kiss.

"I'm sorry, to drag you into this... I just saw my ex... the reason why me and my members are here." he added.

Honestly.... I was really having the urge to kiss him, to kiss those pain away but I refrained. He might be so gorgeous with his kissable lips, deep down I know he really needs a person to lean to.

I was the first one to back away from our so called 'kiss' and was about to drag him to my restaurant, but damn! All I saw was Christian and this girl kissing, as if on cue my tears just came rushing down. So having a so called fiance won't change his fucking attitude ey, okay... I turn around and unintentionally kissed Numjun on the lips passionately and he didn't protest. But it was only a short kiss when everything went black.

----

Hey darlings

I'm sorry if I posted only now, we haven't got any internet signal last night. And meet Kim Numjun in the multimedia section, I know I've got such a lousy way of giving names, but i'm sorry... I fell asleep while making this. But you would still be seeing him in  many chapters though. okay may God bless you all :)

-Love you all guys<3