Chapter 17

Ellie / SOphie 's POV

How dare that bastard!?

He never even changed a bit! he's still that arrogant, dick head, shitty douche bag!

"You're not touching your food" he said

"Like I said... we're here for a business meeting, and when I'm on a business meeting I don't eat."

"Okay, fine... If it was how I acted earlier then I'm sorry okay?"

"A bit of sympathy would do" I said and left him in our table.

Who does he think he is!? It doesn't mean they own a massive empire, he could just hurt people's feelings like that!

"Who is this!? let go of me!" Someone covered my eyes and I was screaming and trying to punch and kick all over the place but I can't feel anyone close to me. This person's arms must be really long???

"Okay, okay... Calm down baby" I don't know if I'm hearing things or it's really him. "Why did you froze in your spot? do you recognize me, Ellie?" fear crept onto me, not knowing what to do.

This can't be happening! How did he find me? How did he know?

"Hey Ellie! Baby?" He said turning me around to face him "Aren't you happy to see me?"

"Numjun..."

"Sophie!!! Sophie!!!" I heard James calling for me somewhere, which made me even froze in my spot "Sophie!!! baby I'm sorry! Where are you?"

"Are you with someone?" Numjun asked while holding both of my forearms, I didn't answered him. All I gave him was a cold stare.

"Hey? what's wrong?" he asked touching my face

"Sophieeeee!!!! So-" James is now in front of us, just staring at Numjun. I guess he still recognize him

"Will you just shut up James!? You're not even helping for Pete's sake! And you..." I turned to Numjun and pushed him in the chest part "How dare you leave me hanging!? What happen with the I'll contact you regularly huh!? You good for nothing arsh*le! 죽을래? (jugeullae?) [1]" Both boys just stared at me as if I grew two (2) heads like of a  hydra.

Wow! Just freaking wow! Won't they do or say anything!? Just fvck*ng sh*t! We could really have a staring contest right now

"No one wants to answer me!? okay fine! have a staring contest then and fvck up!" I said and was about to leave when Numjun all of a sudden pulled me in his arms

"I'm sorry if I haven't contacted you for days, but when I got back to Korea I tried to trace where you're at. And I found you aboard this thing, that's why I hired this company's speed boat to take me here. I'm sorry" he whispered in my ear