Chapter 5: Sleepover part 2 ✨

" Thank you my birthday has been good so far and yes I'm staying the the night." Atsumu said plastering on a smile. Oikawa knew that smile it was his fake smile. Oikawa elbowed Atsumu signaling that he wanted to go to his room. Oikawa knew Atsumu didn't like his mother he didn't know the reason why but, he never asked.

" So what you wanna do birthday boy?" Oikawa asked.

" Ya have some paper?" Atsumu said. Oikawa went and grabbed some paper and some pencils already knowing what Atsumu wanted to do. He wanted a drawing battle.

Atsumu and Oikawa grabbed a pencil Atsumu asked " What are we drawing?"

" How about some volleyball people we've met?" Oikawa asked.

" Okay" Atsumu said he had a few ideas.

Oikawa had showed his " I drew my kid" Oikawa said with a disgusted look on his face

" What did you draw tsumu?" Oikawa said. Atsumu showed what he drew:

"I drew Hinata" Atsumu said while looking from both of there drawings and said who won

Oikawa then had a great idea. " Let's send the pictures to your soulmate and make him choose, he doesn't know what your drawing style is yet right?" Oikawa asked.

" No he doesn't, that's a good plan.

Atsumu
I have a question omi-omi
Omi-kun~
And what is that?
Atsumu
Could you please judge our drawings we want to see who is better, but we aren't going to tell ya what drawing belongs to who until ya judge them.
Omi-kun~
I guess I could judge them.
Atsumu
Do ya want me to send them in this chat or ya wanna video chat?
Omi-kun~
We could video chat if you want
Atsumu
I can't wait to see what ya look like and ya get to meet my friend
Omi-kun~
Can we just get this over with please

* Incoming video chat from Omi-kun~*
Atsumu answered the call and realized who his omi-kun was. " Wait your a top ace?!" Atsumu said freaking out.
" You couldn't find that out by my name we went to training camp together" Sakusa said bluntly.

" I kinda forgot bout that" Atsumu said.

" Can I just judge the drawings or is there something else you wanna say before we start?" Sakusa said.

" Actually wanna meet my friend!" Atsumu said excitedly. All Sakusa said was sure and nodded not really wanting to say anything.

" Oikawa get over here wanna meet my soulmate" Atsumu yelled. Sakusa heard something that sounded like someone running up stairs and a door opening. " Absolutely" Sakusa assumed was Oikawa and he appeared in the camera frame " Yahoo~" Oikawa said then went to grab the picture that they drew.

( If ya guys forgot what they looked like go back to were the pictures are I'm not putting them in this story again now back to the story)

One had color didn't. He did recognize Kageyama first the remember then trying to remember were the name Shoyo Hinata came from then realized that it was the duo on the team Karasuno high. He know both the players. He liked the one Hinata better the Kageyama. " Have ya chosen yet omi?" Atsumu asked.

" Yeah I pick the Hinata one I like how they drew it. Atsumu got visibly excited. " I'm guessing it was yours" Sakusa said. Atsumu nodded and look at Oikawa and said " I guess I really am better at drawing then ya." Sakusa didn't know why but he was started to like the accent that Atsumu had.

" You only won because you colored it and made Hinata pose"

" Miya" Sakusa said. Atsumu looked over at his phone and said " Yes Omi?"

" I've got to go now so um bye" Sakusa said.

" Goodnight Omi and don't call me Miya." Atsumu said.

" Fine, goodnight Atsumu and Oikawa." Sakusa said.

" Night" the other boys said in usion.

————————————————————————
Hello again! If I don't get any names I'm just gonna put my dogs names in.

I feel like this chapter was longer then the others.

Any art ya see is not mine unless I say it's mine. And ya can tell I got this e from google.
Lots of love,
Author-Chan~