Chapter 14: Sakuatsu Sleepover ✨

Atsumu and Sakusa arrived at the Miya resident. The boys went into the house taking off there shoes and put their shoes on the shoe rack. Osamu came out of the kitchen and asked "Who the fuck is this?," and with that Atsumu simply responded by saying,
" He's my soulmate Samu."
"Did ya ask mom that he could come over?"
"No" Atsumu whispered.
"Well, she's in the kitchen go ask her!"
"Okay Samu, Omi-kun ya can sit on the couch if ya want,"
"Mkay Atsu," Sakusa said while he turned to look at Osamu. Atsumu walked off to the kitchen to talk to his mother. Osamu glared at Sakusa and said,
"Ya hirt my brother I will personally murder ya."
" We aren't even dating" Sakusa stated.
" They way he talks bout ya makes it sound like ya are."
"I'll say this, we are fake dating around a girl who was hitting on him,"
"Do ya want to date my brother though,"
"Ummm why would you want to know?"
"Because I'm his brother"  Before Sakusa could answer Atsumu ran into the room saying "Mom said that Omi could stay the night!"
"Okay..." Osamu said while giving Sakusa another glare.
"Come on Omi, let's go hang out in my room, while we wait for mom to finish making dinner." Atsumu said beginning to drag Sakusa to his room.
"Okay Atsu,"  Sakusa said blushing under his mask.

The boys walk into Atsumu's room.
"Your room is surprisingly clean," Sakusa said.
"What ya expect?" Atsumu said acting hurt.
" I was expecting your room to be gross, dirty mess." Sakusa said while smiling under his mask.
" Whatever, what do ya wanna do?" Atsumu asked with his signature smile. The smile that sent chills down Sakusa's spine.
"Omi, ya can take yer mask off yer in my room alone with me,"
"O-okay,"  Sakusa said while he took off his mask. Atsumu stared at Sakusa obviously.
"Your staring Atsu. Plus you already seen me without a mask so what's the problem?" Atsumu snapped back to reality and said,
"Yer just really pretty,"
"Wait- Shit I said that out loud," Atsumu said becoming a blushing mess.
" BOYS DINNER IS READY!!"
Atsumu and Sakusa look at each other and smile and go to the kitchen to eat dinner.

————————————————————————
I'm so sorry I haven't been updatin I've been doin some things and I hadn't had time to write also writers block. Other then that I hoped ya liked this chapter and I'm excited to write part 2 to this chapter!!