Chapter 8: The Day of The Hang Out

Atsumu was standing by his school gate on a Saturday morning waiting for Sakusa to show up so they could hang out. It was freezing even with his coat on. " Hey, Miya" A voice said he turned his head to meet a boy with a mask on.

" OMI!" Atsumu exclaimed. Atsumu went to hug Sakusa stopping himself remembering that he was a Germaphobic. He recovered and asked " What are we doing today?"
" Well I wanted to get to know you better so I was wondering if you wanted to go to a Café" Sakusa said with a questioningly voice.
" Sure Omi whatever ya want to do I'll do too" Atsumu said with a stunning smile.

* At the Café*
Atsumu had learned that Sakusa didn't have any siblings and his parents were divorced. Sakusa learned that Atsumu never met his dad and his mom was always working and barely had anytime for him and his brother. They walked into the café and sat down into a booth after Sakusa had cleaned both seats and the table with a disinfectant wipes.

A lady came over and ordered there drinks and snacks. When she came back there was a phone number write on Atsumu's cup. Atsumu looked at his cup and scowled. " What's wrong?" Sakusa said"
" Oh, nothing Omi" Atsumu said with a fake smile.
" Lair, what's wrong" Sakusa said a glared down Atsumu.
"Okay okay, the girl that took our order um she kind gave me her number," Atsumu said and showed Sakusa his cup.  Sakusa looked over at the girl who was just staring at Atsumu. Atsumu was extremely uncomfortable. " Give me your hand tsumu," Sakusa said while turning his head to look at Atsumu.
" Wait, what?"

" Give me your hand" Sakusa said again. Atsumu obeyed and and put his hand out. Sakusa grabbed and held it intertwining his fingers with Atsumu's. Atsumu just blushed looking away. The lady came over and asked if she could get anything else for them but stopped mid sentence when she realized Atsumu was holding hands with Sakusa and said " Well I guess you guys are gay or something" she said looking completely disappointed. Atsumu mumbled " Why do I always run into homophobic people." Sakusa paid the bill and left the café hands still intertwined . " You okay tsumu?" Sakusa asked while looking at Atsumu.

" I'm fine, really Omi. I just don't like all the girls giving me there numbers" Atsumu said looking down avoiding eye contact with Sakusa.

Sakusa grabbed Atsumu's face with his other hand making Atsumu look at him. Just tell you your dating someone then they'll leave you alone. " They don't trust me. They either tell me to break up with them or to date them anyways." Atsumu explained.
" Then say tour dating me." Sakusa said letting go of Atsumu's face but still making eye contact with Atsumu. " What! Are ya okay omi are ya sick or something," Atsumu said clearly flustered. " I don't mind if it gets then off you then I should be easier for you to go out of paces with 20 million phone numbers" Atsumu smiled and kissed Sakusa cheek. " Thanks Omi, you really are soft" Atsumu said. Sakusa was blushing like a mad man but he just stared at Atsumu.
" Let's get you home Tsumu" Sakusa said.

They walked home with there hands still intertwined.

———————————————————————
❤️🥰🎉
I feel so happy I'm almost at 200 reads. You guys are great 👍
Thank you everyone!
And Mya if ya want to ask some questions about me to get to know me I will gladly answer them that goes for anyone else too❤️😊🥺🥰