Chapter 3: The Movies

While the twins walk to the movies Atsumu had gotten a text from someone he didn't know. He went to read it. It said:

Unknown
Quotes notes: Everyone is so fake I lost touch of the real me
Atsumu
Ummm hello? How did you get my number?
Unknown
So your my soulmate I'm guessing if it sent my notes
Atsumu
So your my soulmate! What's your name?!?😊
Unknown
Sakusa Kiyoomi
Atsumu
Nice to meet you omi! My name is Atsumu Miya!
Omi-kun~
Omi? What's up with the nickname Miya?
Atsumu
Don't call me Miya I have a twin brother and that's confusing! 😑
Omi-kun~
I've never met your twin brother. And when you stop calling me Omi I'll stop calling you Miya.
Atsumu
I've gtg Omi-kun I'm going to watch a movie with my friends for my birthday 🎉
Omi-kun~
Oh happy birthday Miya. I guess we will talk later you seem like you would bother me later.
Atsumu
Well bye Omi-kun! And yes we will be talking later 😊
The boys arrived at the movies finding Oikawa and Iwazumi. " Oikawa I promise Osamu he would be able to pick the movie because I didn't ask him if he would like to see you on OUR birthday" Atsumu said looking Osamu with a guilt trip look on his face. " I don't mind at all Tsumubabe not at all it is your birthday after all" Oikawa said and smiled at Osamu. " OMG I almost forgot to tell you Kawa I got a text from my soulmate already!" Atsumu said close to screaming. " WAIT REALLY, what did he say in his or her note that they sent" Oikawa said trying to keep himself from screaming. " Well it is a guy so I'm happy about that! And what he sent was kinda sad to be honest" Atsumu said. " Oi tsumu, ima go get our tickets and some snacks" Osamu said than walked off getting there tickets and overpriced movie theater food. " Tsumubabe tell me what he sent" Oikawa said trying to get Atsumu to tell him what his soulmate sent. " Fine what he sent was ' Everyone is so fake I lost touch of the real me' that's what he sent I promise Kawa" Atsumu said before Oikawa could grab Atsumu's phone to look himself. " That is sad do you think he is going through something" Oikawa said. " It's possible. But I will learn more about him in time!" Atsumu said. Then, Osamu walked up with Iwaizumi with food, drinks, and tickets in hand. They two boys went to help them out and headed towards there movie that they were going to watch.

————————————————————————

Hello again and as I promised I posted again today 😊

I hoped you enjoyed this chapter you found out who Atsumu's soulmate was!

Oh and can i get some for some girls who are gonna try and flirt with Atsumu. I want an overprotective moment with the twins.