Chapter 13: Café date <3

Atsumu and Sakusa had both shower and where both wearing clothes they could wear out in. They were going back to the same café that had  the girl that was flirting with  Atsumu. The sun was already setting, the pink and orange blending beautiful. Atsumu stopped and took a picture of the sunset and continued their walk to the café.

When the two volleyball players reached the café they saw that horrible girl that gave her number to Atsumu before working. Atsumu looked at Sakusa and said " It'll be fine Omi-kun, remember ya said that I could call ya ma boyfriend," Atsumu said with a cheeky smile while grabbing Sakusa's hand intertwining there fingers while walking into the café.

They two sat down in a booth and waited for a waiter to come over and take their order. The girl from the last time they were at the café showed up to take there order. She had her hair up in a messy bun and had a lot of unnecessary makeup on her face. "So, what can I get for you two?" She said trying very poorly to hide the disgust in her voice. Before the girl could walk off Sakusa had something, " Do you have a problem with me and Atsumu?" Sakusa said with a deadly glare. Oh fuck Atsumu's thoughts rang inside his head.

"Yes, actual what do you guys think your doing at a café being all gay, doesn't that humiliate you two?" She asked with a horrible and ugly smirk laid upon her face. " Actually miss," Atsumu started the girl turned her head towards Atsumu her green eyes glaring into Atsumu's heart, " We aren't humiliated, we are just being ourselves you should try it out some time." Atsumu said with an overly sweet smile. " oh and I would like  a Caramel Frappuccino please," the girl wrote down Atsumu's order turned to Sakusa and asked "what do you want?" She said bitterly " My I have a Vanilla Mocha," Sakusa said. The girl walked away fast and the two boys looked at each other.

" Uh, could I hold your hand again tsumu?" Sakusa said with a small shy smile. " Sure omi," Atsumu was about to tease Sakusa he was cut off by the girl returning and saying that their drinks where ready. Atsumu handed over his hand to Sakusa. Sakusa looked at Atsumu and said "what?"

" You said you wanted to hold my hand," Sakusa nodded put his hand under the table and the started to intertwine their fingeres together. The finally received there drinks and Started to to chit chat here and there. They were both enjoying the café date.

"Hey omi, ya should stay the night, I don't want ya to take the bus during the night it's to dangerous,"
" Okay, Atsu," Sakusa said while grabbing his stuff and getting ready for Atsumu to get up and show at his house. "I'm down for it, I'll be fine," the two volleyball players were started to walk right towards the place that Atsumu lived.
They both were exited that they got to spend more time with there soulmate.

————————————————————————
Sorry for not uploading in awhile, I made this chapter it's kinda like a filler  chapter. Again thanks for reading my fanfic <3