Chapter 7: Hang out?

The artwork above is mine. Yes, my real name is on it. I've had people claim my work as there's.  Please tell me if ya like it! If ya do I'll put more of my art pieces on these chapters. Bad things though I can't draw animals😓 other than that let's get in with the story!
——————————————————————
Atsumu had walked off from his brother. He already has enough drama for the day. Weird he had thought he always liked drama but now, he hated it. He wondered why that girl was so rude about him being gay. He entered his class before the bell rang. He took his seat and the class began.

Atsumu had a class with Mai, and he was dreading it. " Well look who it is, a gay ass rat," Mai said. Atsumu looked at her and said " Could ya leave me alone I didn't do anything to ya," Atsumu said with a smile.
" I hope you die alone, unhappy, and miserable," Mai said while stopping off.
" Well I wish the same thing for ya" Atsumu mumbled under his breath. He went into his class ready to get this day over with.

While he was walking home with Osamu he got a text from Sakusa and Atsumu immediately answered the text.
Omi-kun~
So I was wondering if you would like to hangout?
Atsumu
Sure, but don't ya live like hours away?
Omi-kun~
Yeah, but I was going to town and you happen to live in the town I have to go to.
Omi-kun~
And I wanted to get to know you better 😒
Atsumu
Ooo really! Well I have to ask my mom first so I don't end up being 6 feet under.
Omi-kun~
Okay just tell me when you have your answer.

Atsumu was screaming at his brother out of excitement. " SAMU OMI ASKED NE TO HANG OUT WITH HIM!" Atsumu yelled getting weird looks from people that were walking home too. " Calm down ya have to ask before ya make plans with him," Osamu said.
" Well that's what I told him" Atsumu said giving a look said are you stupid or what?

When the boys arrived home Atsumu ran up to his mom. " Mom my soulmate asked me to hangout with him and I was just making sure that it was okay with ya first" Atsumu said in a rush.
" Of course you can, thank you for asking me before making plans." Atsumu's mother said with a friendly smile then adding " What's your soulmates name?" She asked
" His name is Sakusa Kiyoomi" Atsumu said smiling widely.
" Samu calls him Omi-kun" Osamu said while walking to his room. 
" I've got to go text him so ya later mom" Atsumu said rushing into his room to get away from any awkward questions from his mother.

Atsumu
My mom said we could hang out
Omi-kun~
Okay wanna meet at your school, then we could go somewhere to talk
Atsumu
Okay, can't wait

————————————————————————
Im excited for the next chapter these two get to see each other!

Until next time,
                                 Author-Chan~