Chapter 15: Sakuatsu Sleepover pt 2

" BOYS DINNER IS READY" Atsumu's mother yelled. Atsumu smiled and ran down the stairs. Sakusa slowly followed Atsumu. When Sakusa was around the corner, Atsumu turned around and faced Sakusa.
"Omi ya' okay? Yer acting all nervous."

"I'm fine" Sakusa said.

"Ya' sure?" Atsumu said while giving Sakusa a questioningly look.

" Okay fine I'm a little nervous meeting your mom" Sakusa admitted.

" Oh Omi, she's very nice. It'll be okay."

" Fine fine. Can I hold your hand at least?" Sakusa said while blushing. Atsumu turned a bright red and nodded his head indicating a yes. Sakusa grabbed Atsumu's hand and intertwined their fingers. They then walked into the dinning room for dinner.

While they all sat down for dinner Atsumu's mother had to make some comments on Sakusa just to embarrass Atsumu.

"Tsumu' ya' got lucky with yer soulmate he's very good lookin" Mrs. Miya said. Atsumu choked on his food and Osamu was laughing.
Sakusa was sitting there with a very bright blush.

" Are ya' two datin' yet?" Mrs. Miya asked.

"No..." Sakusa and Atsumu said at the same time.

" Well ya' should get together ya' two look great together and ya' two both came in here holdin' hands." Mrs. Miya said just to make the two blush. Osamu sitting there laughing at his brother and Sakusa.

"Mom!" Atsumu exclaimed.
"What?" Mrs. Miya asked.
"Omi ya' done eatin'! Let's go back to my room!" Atsumu said on the verge of yelling.
"Uh, yeah let's go back to your room" Sakusa said while getting up and following Atsumu.

" USE PROTECTION TSUMU!" Osamu yelled.
" My lord, fucking kill me now." Atsumu whispered under his breath.
" Anyways sorry bout' them they don't know when ta shut up." Atsumu apologized while trying to look at anything other then Sakusa.

" When you get embarrassed you don't look at people so what's wrong" Sakusa asked
" Let's just go back to my room" Atsumu said.

They went back to Atsumu room. Sakusa looked at Atsumu and asked,
" Atsu, what's wrong?"

" Ugh, Fine, just the way they act. Their only actin like that cuz' I had invented ya' over"
" Atsu, has anyone ever told you that your accent is adorable?"
" W-what?" Atsumu stammered over his words and shook his head no.
" Well it is." Sakusa said smiling a little bit. Sakusa continued on what he was saying,
" And, I don't mind your family. You don't got to worry" Atsumu stared at Sakusa in utter disbelief. Atsumu then smiled and said
" Really, you didn't think that they where embarrassing?"
"No no, they are but there really funny. So I don't mind them"

Cliffhanger I'll write more later!