Chapter 11: Volleyball Practice

Atsumu and Osamu were walking to there volleyball practice. When they arrived Kita walked up to them and said " We have a practice match with Itachiyama today, go get changed and warm up before they come"

Atsumu and Osamu ran to the locker room to change. While they were changing Suna came in and changed. Suna looked at Osamu then looked away then left. The other two boys left right after Suna. Atsumu and Osamu were warming up when Itachiyama came in.

Atsumu's eye quickly caught onto a medical mask and new who it was right away. Then he thought
If Omi is on Itachiyama then maybe... no I don't think he would be able to beat me even though he is a top ace...
He completely forgot his thoughts when the coach told them to get up and say hi while the coach's talked for a bit because they still had time before the practice match.

Kita was pushing Osamu and Suna to go and talk to the other team. While Atsumu was walking to his Omi. " Omi-Omi!" Sakusa turned around he smiled under us mask but his smile didn't last long because his cousin, Komori. " So who is this?" Komori asked while pointing at Atsumu. Atsumu smiled at Komori and said
" My name is Atsumu Miya but, please call me Atsumu I have twin." Atsumu said with a smile.
" How do you know Sakusa?" Komori asked with curiosity.
" He is my soulmate Komori. And could you please stop  asking him so many questions" Sakusa said.
" Well now I have questions for you later" Komori said with a smile while walking off to talk to someone else.

Atsumu just smiled at Sakusa. " What?" Sakusa said.
" I was wondering do you play with your mask on?" Atsumu asked.
" We went to training camp together and you don't know if I wear the mask or not when I play?" Sakusa said.
" Like I said before I didn't pay attention to you" Atsumu said trying to defend himself. 
" I take the mask off when I play" Sakusa said.
" Could ya take off your mask right now?" Atsumu asked. Sakusa took of his mask. When he did Atsumu gave him a kiss on the cheek. Atsumu smiled and ran the other direction.

Sakusa stood there dumbfounded then realizing what happened he turned around to warm up not trying to get attention from his team mates.