😳PART-12

Eva's colleagues warn her about her mysterious boyfriend during dinner as there are a lot of cheating men out there. Richard drags Eva out of there on the pretext of work. They end up taking couple pictures in a photo booth. Their colleagues catch them together. They give the excuse that Richard is considering buying a photo booth company.

Richard misses Eva when she is not around. He plans to ask her to move in with him. Richard prepares a romantic breakfast and expresses his love when the door opens. But the person who turns up is Director Huang who thinks Richard is reciting a poem. Richard complains to Eva that she didn’t reply his messages the previous night and asks for a kiss as compensation.

Tong Xin seeks out Eva for dating ideas with Dr. Han. Eva suggests going to the movies. But Dr. Han fails to show up for the date and Tong Xin finds him taking care of a female colleague. She becomes jealous and unhappy. Richard chooses a horror movie to watch with Eva at home. He fantasizes that she will be scared but it is the other way round instead. He then asks Eva to play a game where he has put in his house key as a prize. But Eva’s phone keeps ringing because of work. They have a spat over it before Eva leaves to comfort an unhappy Tong Xin.

Eva returns to Richard's home drunk. Although he plans to be angry with her, his heart melts once she asks for a hug. The next morning, he tries to hint again that she should move in with him. But Director Huang shows up to spoil his plan again. Vivan meets an intoxicated Hazzel at the bar. They end up kissing passionately.