Damian explains him and Fire's history together

Fire was sitting down in the bed with her wet, Jacuzzi hair reading a book about werewolf mating and pregnancy. Damian walked out of the bathroom and sat down beside her. 

Damian: What you readin'?

Fire: I'm just tryna figure out how you guys mate and give birth. I'm still wonderin' if havin' a baby by you will help or hurt my powers when we have to kill the bad guys.

Damian: Keep readin' and you'll find out. 

Fire: So, you're not gonna give me a little hint?

Damian (smiling seductively): Nope, just because I'm your mate, and you're my future wife that doesn't mean I'm gonna do all the work for you.

She closed the book and looked at him. 

Fire: You're not doin' all the work for me.

Damian: Fire, there's somethin' that I need to tell you, and I've been holdin' it in, ever since, we first met.

She put the book on the night stand and looked into his eyes.

Fire: Okay, what is it?

Damian: Remember when you told me that at the age of 6, you saw a wolf watchin' you, and then, when you got a little bit older, you didn't see him as much anymore? I mean, you even said that you have dreams about the wolf, didn't you?

Fire (half-laughing & smiling): Yeah, but what does that have to do with anything?

Damian: That wolf was me, Fire. I've been watchin' you all these years. 

Fire (shockingly): What?

Damian: Look, I know that it's hard for you to believe, but it's true.

Fire: But I never saw you in human form, until, we first met, and Roman introduced us.

Damian: The others know about everything, and I've been meanin' to tell you this, but I didn't want you to think that I was a stalker. I had to pretend that I didn't really know you. I tried to find you when you were 18 in my human form, but Angie had told me that you had went travelin' abroad for college, and she didn't know when you would be back. We have a long history together, Fire.

Fire: I can't believe you waited 20 years to tell me this. 

Damian: I'm sorry, Fire, otherwise, you would've thought I've been speakin' crazy talk.

Fire: Oh, this is beyond crazy talk. Okay, so, when my ex-boyfriend attempted to have sex with me on prom night, and I didn't want to, you was the wolf that attacked him?

Damian: Yes, he was committin' a crime. 

Fire: Okay, cuddlin' up in bed with me at night?

Damian: That was me.

Fire: Helpin' me with soccer and volleyball?

Damian: Also me, your parents saw me as your pet, but they didn't know any better. I mean, a wolf that's supposed to be aggressive towards everybody, turns out he's not like the mythological werewolves. They didn't mind me being around, but I was always in my wolf form when I was around you, and never in my human form.

Fire: Wait a minute, the rockstar guy at the bar in New Orleans, that was you?

Damian: Yeah, you were studyin' abroad, then. It was at BB King's Blues Club and you were with some of your friends. I was the guy that bought you your drink and I raised my beer at you.

Fire: You had on your signature shades. Did we take a picture together?

Damian: As a matter of fact, we did, and I still have it to this day. 

He opened the drawer from his night stand next to him and pulled out a photo album. He opened it and they flipped through the pictures of him and her.

Fire: Oh my God, Damian, and this picture was whenever I was at the park--.

Damian & Fire (in unison): Feedin' the ducks.

Fire: Damian, did you know that we were meant to be together?

He closed the photo album and they looked into each other's eyes.

Damian: Yeah, I wanted to get as many memories as I possibly could, both photographically and mentally.

She gave him a passionate kiss and he put his hand on her left cheek.

Fire: You just made me love you even more. Thank you for tellin' me and showin' me this.

Damian: I wanted to let you know that all this time I still care about you, love you, and I was never gonna stop protectin' you.

He started kissing her and put the photo album back in his drawer. He closed the drawer and got on top of her. He got on top of her and they held onto each other.