Talking about Fire moving in and their relationship status

Three months later. Friday, November 5th, 2021 at 12:26p.m., Fire and Damian was in the gym fighting each other in the ring and Damian was teaching her how to fight. They were going at it for seven hours and their bodies were covered in sweat.

Damian (panting heavily): Okay, we're done for the day.

Fire (panting heavily): Thank God.

He put his hands on her cheeks and checked for any missing teeth, cuts, and bruises.

Fire: What're you doin'?

Damian: Checkin' for any missin' teeth, cuts, and bruises. Your human side is gonna take time to catch up to your animal side i.e. werewolf side.

He mussed up her hair and gave her a passionate kiss. 

Fire: We should take a shower, cause, we stink bad.

Damian: I agree.

He picked her up and carried her upstairs to his room. They took a shower, and then, ordered Chinese take out. Thirty minutes later, they were eating, talking, and laughing while sitting on the sofa in front of the fire place in Damian's master bedroom.

Damian: So, if I were to ask you to marry me, right now, what would you say?

Fire: I would ask you if you were drunk or high, first, before I say yes.

Damian: We've been datin' for three months, Fire, and you haven't even moved in with me, yet. I wanna know why is that?

Fire: Maybe, because I like my space, and I'm not being watched.

Damian: Actually, you are being watched. From the moment I imprinted on you, that's when all of us wolves started watchin' you. From the moment we first met, you were being watched, and protected.

Fire: Oh, well, I guess that's highly nice of you.

Damian: So, move in with me. It'll complete the family, and plus, it'll let me know that the relationship is goin' somewhere.

Fire: And you don't think it's goin' somewhere because we live in separate houses?

Damian: Technically, yes, it shows that we're in a relationship, but it's not movin' anywhere.

Fire: But it is goin' somewhere, I mean, you're teachin' me how to fight, and all of you are teachin' me about the werewolf culture. I mean, it's--.

Damian: You're stallin' and I don't want you to stall anymore. I wanna wake up right next to you, instead of, wakin' up in an empty bed. It'll make the relationship better and it'll make me feel better. We rarely have sex and you don't come over here that often. I want you here. We want you here.

Fire: Okay, I'll think about it. I just need--.

He kissed her and she got up. He got up and put his hands on her hips. He started kissing her and they took each other's clothes off. He wrapped her legs around his waist and walked towards the bed. She got in the bed and he laid down behind her. He inserted his dick inside of her clit slowly and she gasped. She put her hand on the back of his head and he went in and out of her at a medium pace with his arm against her boobs.

Damian: Stay with me forever and ever. Live with me forever and ever.

They kissed and French kissed each other while they moaned. He thrusted in and out of her and got on top of her. They panted heavily and she put her hands on his back. He kept knocking the breath out of her and she closed her eyes.