Saving Fire from an accidental overdose

Monday, November 8th, 2021 at 2:30p.m., Damian walked into their bedroom wiping the sweat off his face with his towel and saw Fire on the bed still sleeping. He was just coming back from jogging and he tapped Fire's legs.

Damian: Okay, Fire, up and at'em. We're burnin' daylight and there's a lotta things to do, today. We've gotta meet some people and those people really wanna meet you.

Fire didn't move at all and he sensed something was wrong. He nudged Fire with two of his fingers and an empty bottle of Jack Daniels fell out of her left hand. He grabbed the bottle before it hit the floor and looked at it. He threw it at the wall and turned it into dust. He turned Fire over and patted all over her face. He lifted her eyelids up and her pupils were really small. He let them fall back into place and patted all over her face.

Damian: Fire, Fire, baby, wake up, come on, baby, shit.

He took his shirt off and her tank top off. He threw them on the floor and picked her up. He carried her to the bathroom and stepped into the bathtub. He turned the shower on and put her underneath the shower head. He splashed the water on her face while it was beating on her face and her head was laying against his chest.

Damian: Come on, come on, work. Wake up, baby, wake up, don't leave me, come on.

Thirty minutes later, Fire started coughing and threw up the alcohol. He wiped the vomit from her mouth after she was done getting rid of the alcohol in her system. They held onto each other and she panted heavily. He kissed all over her face, on top of her head, and her lips.

Damian: Oh, God, thank you. Are you okay?

Fire (weakly): I'm still feelin' a little sick and the hangover's terrible. Damian, I love you, and it feels good when you're not thinkin' about anything. I'm sorry I went overboard with it.

Damian: It's okay, baby, just as long as you're okay.

They got out of the shower and changed into fresh, clean clothes.