Getting drunk & play fighting

The wolves were at the Music Bar ROCKAHOLIC Shibuya eating, drinking, talking, laughing, and singing karaoke. Randy walked inside the bar and sat down beside Damian. Damian gave Fire a martini and a Fire Ball shot.

Damian: Drink up.

Fire: What're you tryna do? Get me drunk?

Damian: If it'll make you feel better.

Fire: If I get drunk, we can't have sex, unless, I have a sober mind to consent to you fuckin' my brains out.

Damian: Well, there's a loophole to that one. You see, you're my mate, I imprinted on you, and I'm your husband, so, therefore, I can take it whenever I want whether you're drunk or sober when you consent to it.

Fire: You should've told me that when we went out on our first date, cause, all you said was that you didn't take advantage of drunk girls. 

Damian: You weren't a werewolf, yet, and you didn't believe in the supernatural beings like us.

They drank their shots together and Fire bit into a cherry from green apple martini.

Damian: You should eat yourself somethin'. You're gonna need all of your strength for me, tonight.

Fire: I can't wait for matin' season to be over with.

Damian: Oh, it'll never be over, Fire.

Fire: So, you expect me to have sex with you all year long, and get knocked up with over 10 kids growin' inside of me?

Damian: Yes, but you can shoot out two kids every 2-3 years, and I want you to be barefoot, too. Oh, and naked in a robe, as well.

Both of them laughed and she gave him a kiss.

Randy: Damian, I wanna rejoin the family.

Damian looked at him and Fire put her hair behind her ears.

Fire: I'll leave you two alone.

Damian: No, Fire, stay, this is your business, too, and what makes you think that you deserve to rejoin this family? You turned your back on us years ago, Randy, and tried to kill one of our own.

Randy: Let me make it up to you, to all of you. It gets lonely out here, Damian.

Damian: I'll think about it. I brought Fire here to have fun and to relax not to meet you or get her involved with your transgressions. Enjoy yourself, tonight, Randy, and leave Fire out of this.

Randy: Oh, I will, and by the way, why don't you tell your beloved queen that she's the face that launched billions of doppelgangers.

Damian: Bringin' up ancient history. You were always the one who wanted to bring the negativity into the energetic atmosphere. I'll be savin' that talk with her another time.

Fire downed four more shots and got up from the bar. She began to walk away and Damian grabbed her arm.

Fire: My ass is gettin' tired and I need to walk around a little bit.

Damian: Let's grab a booth and get more shots in us. We'll talk about this later, Randy. Have some fun at your expense not mine.

He got up from the bar and took Fire to a booth. Roman, Cassie, Bad Bunny, Michelle, Vin, and Young MA followed them and sat down at a booth. Thirty minutes later, all of them had drunk 40 shots apiece and the waitress served them their drinks along with more shots. They drank their drinks and got on the dance floor. They started dancing and the sprinklers above showered everybody with water. An hour later, they were back at the mansion play fighting with each other.

Michelle: Okay, steady yourself, Fire, and focus on hittin' my shoulders.

Fire (drunkenly): It's easy for you to say. You're not the one who's overwhelmed with liquor and beautiful cocktails. Aren't you guys drunk, too?

Cassie: No, we're tipsy. Don't worry, your human side is still catchin' up with your werewolf side.

Michelle: Come on, you can do it.

Fire: Okay.

She tried to punch Michelle's right shoulder and missed. Michelle caught her and Fire laughed. They play fought for thirty minutes and the rest of them went to the Jacuzzi while Damian and Fire went upstairs to their room. Damian carried Fire all the way upstairs to their bedroom bridal-style.

Fire: Where're we goin'?

Damian: We're goin' to bed. You've had enough fun for one night.

Fire: That's not fair. Everybody is goin' to the hot tub except us. Don't let me gettin' drunk ruin the party.

Damian: I'm not.

He went inside the bedroom and kicked the door closed behind them. He locked it with his telekinesis and laid her down on the bed. He started taking her clothes off along with his and laid down in the bed next to her. She gave him a kiss and he moved her hair out of her face. He started kissing her and she wrapped her legs around his waist. They kissed each other, until, they fell asleep.