Meeting two of her bodyguards

Damian, Fire, and the rest of the wolves were sitting in the stands of a Japanese fighting arena watching Babbatunde Aiyegbusi a.k.a. Dabba-Kato and Tolulope "Jordan" Omogbehin a.k.a. Omos go up against two men close to their sizes and they were ripping them apart. Thirty minutes later, the fight ended and Fire got up from her seat with the others.

 Thirty minutes later, the fight ended and Fire got up from her seat with the others

Damian had met up with Babbatunde and Omos and Fire walked towards the concession stand

Damian had met up with Babbatunde and Omos and Fire walked towards the concession stand. She paid for her Pepsi, and walked towards the entrance, until, Damian called her name. She turned around and walked towards him. She got beside him along with Cassie.

Damian: Fire, I want you to meet Babbatunde Aiyegbusi and Tolulope "Jordan" Omogbehin.

They shook each other's hands and Babbatunde turned her wrist over. He saw the mark of the Supreme Being in the form of a tattoo.

Fire: It's nice to meet the both of you.

Babbatunde & Omos (in unison): It's nice to meet you, too, Queen Fire.

Damian: Fire, these two will be your bodyguards.

She looked at him angrily and planted her hands on her hips.

Fire: I thought we talked about this.

Damian: We did and the decision is final. Babbatunde and Omos will be your bodyguards and they will protect you.

Fire: I am not about to let anybody let alone two giants sacrifice their lives to protect me from even worse dangers that lie ahead of us. No offense, guys.

Omos & Babbatunde (in unison): None taken.

Damian (firmly): Fire, this is for your safety, and for my piece of mind knowin' that you'll be safe when I'm not around.

Fire (darkly): I'm not gonna let anybody die for me, Damian, end of discussion. 

She walked away and threw away her soda after taking a sip from it.

Omos: She's not gonna let us protect her, Damian.

Damian: Just give her some time and she'll make the right decision.

Babbatunde: So, what do we do in the meantime?

Damian: Follow her around, and if she questions you, then, lie. I'll let you guys know if she's made her decision, yet.

They left the arena and went back to the mansion.