Moving in with Damian

Saturday, November 6th, 2021 at 3:00p.m., Fire and Cassie was at Fire's house and she unlocked the door to it.

Cassie: Okay, you guys have been datin' for three months, and you still haven't moved in, yet?

Fire: No, I haven't, but I'm movin' in, today. I thought a lot about it last night.

They went inside her house and saw that all of her stuff was gone. She ran upstairs to her room and Cassie followed behind her. Everything was gone and it looked like nobody hadn't lived there at all.

 Everything was gone and it looked like nobody hadn't lived there at all

Fire called Damian on her cellphone and he answered it. 

Damian: Hey, babe, what's up?

Fire: I don't know how to tell you this, but um, I've been robbed. Yeah, all of my stuff is gone.

Cassie and Damian started laughing.

Fire: Okay, this isn't fuckin' funny, right now, and you guys are laughin'. My thongs and lingerie are gone with everything else.

Damian: Relax, babe, everything is over here at headquarters, now. Cassie knew about it, but she went along with your okey-doke, until, you got to your house.

Fire: Oh, you are in big trouble, Mister.

Damian: I'll see you when you get home, babe.

They hung up and Fire walked out of the house. Cassie followed her and got beside her.

Cassie: I promised Damian that I wouldn't tell you about his little movin'-your-stuff-into-the-headquarters plan, but can you blame me, and plus, you never told me what you guys discussed last night.

Fire: You already know what Damian and I discussed last night. Don't lie about it.

Cassie: True, but I still wanna hear about it from your mouth.

Fire: Apparently, Damian and I have history together, and it's longer than both of my arms. Our history goes back to when I was just 6-years-old and I happened to wonder across a wolf that was a little bit bigger than me. It was the size of a teenager. I didn't believe in supernatural beings, back then, but from that first day I met that wolf, he wasn't aggressive when he met me. He protected me for the rest of my life and I didn't think he was a werewolf. So, when I went off to college, and then, at the age of 24 or 25, I began to study abroad. I went off to New Orleans, and couple of my friends, and I went to this bar called BB King's Blues Club. The whole entire time I felt someone watchin' me and I thought it was the wolf again.

She laughed a little bit and moved her hair out of her face. She put it behind her ears and cleared her throat.

Cassie: What did you call Damian, since, you didn't know his real name?