Explaining to Fire about her parents and Cassie

Damian heard Fire crying on the balcony while she was invisible and he walked towards her. He put his hand on her left shoulder and squeezed it. 

Fire: I thought I told you to leave me alone. I'm fine, Damian.

He turned her around to face him and gave her a 30-minute passionate kiss. She turned visible and he wiped her tears away from her face.

Damian (with a serious look & tone): I wanna talk to you about somethin' because whatever you're feelin', right now, towards your parents, hatred, anger, pain, they'll understand, and so, does the rest of us. That feelin' you have, right now, is unexplainable, and I'm here to talk you away from that cliff of destruction. 

Fire: I think I'll need to sit down from this one or I'll pass out.

Damian: That's a very good idea, but let's do it at home, and in the quietness of our bedroom.

Fire: Okay.

They held onto each other and orbed into their bedroom. Fire walked towards their king-sized bed and laid down. He got beside her and took off her sneakers. They dropped to the floor and she looked at him.

Damian: I don't even know where to start.

Fire: Don't sugarcoat anything, Damian, please. I saw how they tortured Cassie and I felt the pain that she went through in her flashbacks, and then, I saw, I saw--.

Damian: You saw us rip Maria and Julio into pieces. Somethin' that we don't do to innocent people, but they took us out of our character, and they put me in a predicament that gave me no choice. Your parents wanted us wolves to turn them into one of us, but there are rules and regulations that we have to abide by, and turnin' them into wolves was not an option.

Fire: They were dyin', Damian, you could've saved them.

Damian: No, we couldn't, they were married already. To be turned into a werewolf, the werewolf has to imprint on a human that they can see a future with for the rest of their lives, and when I explained that to your parents, they didn't care. They wanted us to take that pain from the cancer that was coursin' all throughout their bodies and I told'em that we couldn't kill innocent people. So, they took one of the many women I've ever loved to get underneath my skin..., and that was Cassie. We tracked Cassie down, and by the time, we got to her, she was slowly slippin' into a coma. They tortured a 17-year-old werewolf girl and I was infuriated more than anybody. Before we killed them, both of them asked me to turn you into one of us, to keep protectin' you, and to not pass the grudge that we have against them onto you because you didn't believe in the supernatural or harmin' any creature, unless, it harms you, first. I told them I would. What they didn't know was that I had already imprinted on you on your 17th birthday but it was only visible where only the werewolf can see it. 

Fire: Where is it?

Damian: It's on your back, and it's tattooes of werewolves, and different wildcats. 

Fire: Okay, that's a lot. So, what're you tryna say to me about my parents, Damian?

Damian: What I'm sayin', Fire, is forgive'em. Yes, it was selfish of them to wanna find an easier way out to escape from the cancerous pain that infested their bodies, but at the same time they're still your parents. 

Fire: It's gonna take me some time to forgive them, now, that I know the truth.

Damian: Take all the time you need.

Fire: What about you and Cassie? What's the history between you guys?

Damian: I've known Cassie, ever since, she was a baby wolf. She's like the daughter I've never had. Her parents christened me as her Godfather before they were killed by a renegade werewolf, a member of our family turned evil, and slaughtered some of our family members after slaughterin' some of this town's children, and their families. He blew up Cassie's parents after they attempted to stop him from killin' her and I made him suffer. I put a curse on him to make him feel his victims' pain a million times worse, until, the day he died. Gorislav is dead, now, and I took Cassie under my wing after her parents' death.

Fire: That was very sweet and brave of you. I can't think of anything else to describe you, sometimes, but you can be amazin' whenever you wanna be.

Damian: I try to be.

Fire: You supernaturals can be so strange at times.

Damian: Hey, you're apart of this, now. Which part of history are you on about us?

Fire: Imprintation, Birthing, and Mating, it's an interestin' subject if you ask me. 

Damian: Yeah, it's all about love, communication, trust, and babies.

Fire: We give birth to babies like the humans do except they stay inside of us for over a year. I don't think I'm ready for that part, yet.

He took off his shoes and shirt and got on top of her.

Damian: If we keep matin' like this, you'll be pregnant sooner than you think.

Fire: I want Cassie to get pregnant.

Damian: Not gonna happen. Her mate's probably shootin' blanks.

Cassie (from downstairs): I heard that!

Damian and Fire laughed and she gave him a kiss. She started kissing him and he pulled off her shirt. He pulled off her sports bra and the rest of her clothes. She pulled his pants and boxers off and started sucking his dick. He let out a relaxed sigh and moved her hair out of her face. She deepthroated his dick and he had a pleasurable look on his face.

Damian: Oh, shit, damn, Fire, that feels good.

She sucked his dick for an hour before he pulled her away from it. She stroked his dick and he fingered her pussy. He started kissing her and made his way down to her pussy. He ate her out for an hour and she moaned with a pleasurable look on her face. 

Fire: Oh my God, Damian, you're gonna make me fuckin' cum. 

He put his hands on her boobs and squeezed them. She put her hands on his and put her right foot on his back. An hour later, he was thrusting his dick in and out of her missionary style, and started whispering nasty, sexy things to her in Spanish. He started kissing and French kissing her while they were moaning.