One

-Niall-
Harry and I have been together for three years and all our relationship has been is one fucking hell, all he did was scold at me for things that didn't even make sense and when he needs his pleasure he'll make me obey him so he has it.

He comes home frustrated everyday from college and then expects me to be all over him; sexual intimadation or abusement is pretty much the right word, but I love him.

Like he'll slam the door shut and order me around 'Niall lay there', 'Niall this or that' or 'you're such a slut you dirty dirty whore, you've been bad' let alone of the fact he's drunk every night and if you touch him he'll abuse you.

He doesn't seem to care if you don't want to, you have to obey him. He started dating me only for a good fuck, probably because he doesn't wanna cuddle. No he wants to fuck that's all he wants.

One of his many words towards me are, "Get out of my fucking way slut, you're such a fucking whore, you idiot, dirty piece of shit, go fuck yourself! No not now Niall." That's what comes out usually, unless he needs the pleasure then it's a different thing like, "Be good for Daddy."

I seem like a piece of garbage to him. All I'm good for is to get my virginity taken away, or a good fuck for my boyfriend, Harry styles.

-Harry-
College stresses me out like hell and then we have my little needy fucking boyfriend. He can't even let me have my needs no it's like he won't obey me and that frustrates me. Rather anger and sexually, he's like one of those caring boyfriends that want to cuddle every night. Not on my watch, right now all that will do is make me more angry and sexually attracted to him, especially since I have my final exams for the semester.

I've known him for three years and all that we have been through is hell and worst of all is that he tries to get close to me and that's annoying.

"Harry? Hey focus little shit." My friend Samantha snaps her fingers, she is actually my ex - girlfriend before I started dating Niall. Why did we break up? She was a whore as simple as that and she still stalks me and calls me a 'friend'.

We were still on our Spanish exam and there were forty-five minutes left till I was done with hell and could go back to Niall.

Mrs. Smith tapped her foot on the underground of the desk as a sign to pay attention to our exam papers. It took for what felt like ages till we could pack everything up.

Samantha leaned over her desk to whisper something in my ear, "Is your slut of a boyfriend home?" I gulped. "Yeah why?" Not that's he's a slut...

"Fuck me." She stated biting my earlobe. Well that hurts. I'd normally say okay but that was three years ago. "No way Sam, that's gross." I said with pure disgust.

We turned in our papers and I rushed to my car back home where Niall was to be. I quickly ran into the house only to find a note from him. I picked it up and read the words that are scrawled on the crumbled paper.

Harry I'm not feeling that great so I'm staying in bed for the day, I'm upstairs so if you need me, call me and I'll be up to make you a snack. Love you. -Niall.

Not feeling well? Yeah right. That's a bunch of bullshit, he just doesn't want to help my needs. He's a rightful faker. I'll show him who's not feeling well. I threw the note to the ground and stormed my way up to our shared room. The door was cracked so I pushed it open and stepped in. Sure enough, there was a lump underneath the covers. Niall. I smirked and tip toed over to the bed and ripped the covers off the bed.