Ten//~ the beginning of the end.

"Let the pain, wash away all the pain... Of yesterday. I'm coming home.. No really I'm coming home. Tell the world I'm coming home... All the pain of yesterday-".

Harry hadn't seen Niall since he put him in this asylum. Things got worse, shots of medicine flowing through his body everyday, pains and the voices; 'Its gonna end.. Like soon, real soon My dear' Harry freaked out everytime the voice came. A demon that controles him. His blood rushing through his veins, the screaming tears running down his face at night. Dear god let Niall be okay..

~
"STYLES". The voices sounded, "HARRY BABY DON'T DO THIS". Give up Harry.. Everyone's better off without you.

"BABY!".

*Mentally starts counting,
1,2...3*

*Gunshot*
"HARRY, NO"

~
I bursted in tears holding my dead husband in my arms, Luca.. I was alone. Why God, why do this to my husband why haunt him. Now I'm a widow of Harry Styles.. My baby, my baby's daddy. My daddy. My other half... My world, GONE. All My plans... Gone. Who do i have to be cuddly bear with? Okay Luca. Omg, Harry came up with the name Luca, (brb fangirling).

Police was surrounding our house, this special Agency for dead bodies was there. Inspecting MY dead husband. Oh god how Will i explain this to Luca. HELP. Luca was crazy about his daddy. So was I, his beautiful eyes. Eyes to get lost in. Hair as brown as chocolate curls, his warm breath against my skin while making love all night. The way he called me his princess. Harry, I love you I fucking love you *cries in tears* WHY GOD WHY, WHY THE FRJCK DID YOU LWT HIM STICK THAT GUN THROUGH HIS HEAD. I cried for days... Nights even ... Years.. Because a whole year just passed of depression, and hurting..

~
*2 years later*
"Luca last time, no sugar puffs before school sweetie third grade is an important year".

My adorable little Harry versioned son looked at me hiding the carton box with sugar puff cereal. I smiled to myself Harry taught our baby that, if you are a good boy you get a treat.
He rambled the boxed cereal with neon letters saying 'Magical cereal puffs'. He rambled the box giggling and hopping around the kitchen table like a bunny, 'GOTCHA!" I grabbed his little body and lifted him up after circling around the table. He pouted and handed me the box climbing in his chair.

I looked at my our son, kids made fun of him all the time. One time this girl asked him during a play. 'Where's your daddy?' How can I ever forgive myself for letting Harry do this.

~
After dropping Luca at school I decided to visit Harry's grave, and put down a flower. I parked the vehicle on the empty parking lot, walking down the dull endless path towards all the graves. Number 1304. I sat down on my knees in the cold grass.

"Hey baby, now your resting in heaven up there. I love you still till the end of time. Everyday of my life I'll miss you next to me, the smell of you. Your side is empty now. But for me you'll always be in my heart." He stopped being cut off by his own tears. I'm so sorry.. "Your all of me, you have been since day one. You are and will forever be my baby." I sniffed up my tears, touching the grave running my fingers over the cold stone. "I love you". I just sat there crying my eyes out.

"I love you too Ni"

Niall was cut off by voices in his head, "One, two three four, dripping blood on the floor. Five six little pig, seven, ten. He is dead".

He screamed in horror and cried even louder, being cut off this time, by thunder and lightning. He ran back to his car and cried till everything in his mind flashed back.

This was the end.

-
"Today we all gathered to say goodbye to Harry Edward Styles- Horan, family, friends, husband, child." The priest looked into the crowd; "I'm looking for his husband."

Niall sighed 'come on Niall do this for Harry'. He sighed once again walking up to the place where people could say something, he looked at all the peoples faces and then at Harry's picture laying on his grave. He took a big breath and started speaking; "to some of us he was an angle. To others the best person in our lives. But to me.. Harry Edward Styles was, a man who never gave up. Someone who seemed so strong hearted, a great dad, and the most perfect human being I've ever known. Harry if you can hear my voice, I love you baby. I always have."

"I know I wasn't always by your side, but when we were so happy.. Our wedding,.. Our honeymoon. Luca, I wouldn't of had this life without you here babe."

He walked off the little stage walking past Harry's grave running his hand on the wood. He whispered one last time: "goodbye my love'. Once everyone let out a whimper and some tears it was time to burry the grave, I sat next to Anne and Gemma and my mom crying while I saw the grave fall into the deep.

-
I took a deep sigh, taking off my clothes I had worn and decided to get comfy in one of Harry's packers sweatshirts, I grabbed my cup of tea climbing in the bed, I smelled the scent of Harry.

Before I fell asleep I whispered, getting comfy in the bed slowly falling into tears as I closed my eyes trying to deny my tears;

"Goodbye, baby. Rest in peace".

"Hey beautiful, I love you."

"Harry?!"

No answer..

Niall cried knowing he would never be answering back anymore. This was the end, Harry was gone. For good, he took one last whimper before falling into a deep coma.

Everything went blank.
--

Hey my lovelies, this was numb.. I'm sorry, for a crappy shitty end.. I hope you all enjoyed💋

Codie and I will maybe do one more chapter. But I almost finished my school so I wanna focus on that and then I will post more when I'm on summer break do to the shitty system in the fucking Netherlands. Anyways I love you!

Hope you enjoyed sweetie pies. Let us know what your thoughts were on this, I was literally crying writing this cuz damn the song fits.. What is your opinion on numb in general??¿

Thanks for all your support on every chapter I couldn't thank you all more!

I promise this isn't the end (:

Xx

Sophie